Reviews for Fireworks
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This story is awesome! Please write more chapters!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Can you continue this fan-fic? This is getting good.
maganda ang pinas chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
hope you continue this... I'm willing to assist you in the aerial combat in the film, my forte in writing my stories
ShinigamiMaster chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
HOLY BATMAN, ROBIN! this is great! I couldn't do this. i wonder where David and Steve are? i know that you haven't updated in two years, but keep this up, and i'll be a regular customer!
Tiidarth chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! continue PLEASE!
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Interesting chapter here. You're progressing through the movie quite nicely. ) And Trixie was not going where I thought she was going. Nice change of direction you did there. And is it just a coincidence that Jason and Margaret's last name is Turner? ;) Unless...you decided to give Timmy's parents names and it's really them whom Trixie is visiting. Keep up the great writing and I'll be waiting for more chapters!
E350 chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Awesome! Very nice to see the Turners turn up (no pun intended) as well. Keep up the good work!
E350 chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
Nice piece of work. Just a small request - can we have an update on Tootie, Vicky or Crocker? I undersatand you like Timmy/Trixie and am cool with it because this is very well written, I just want to see what's up with them.

Keep up the good work!
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Hey, you updated! D I was wondering when this story was going to receive another chapter. You're following the movie very closely which is good, even though this fanfic is not technically a parody. I'm curious as to where Trixie and Priscilla are driving to, but I already have some idea. ;) Keep up the great writing and I'll be waiting for more updates!
Fyrewire chapter 3 . 5/30/2009
Wow this is good, you should really continue, it's an interesting idea.

Fairly Odd Parents and Independence day, I'm loving this combination.
NonSequiturs-R-Us chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Very interesting story you have going here. I never would have expected a crossover between The Fairly OddParents and Independence Day, but I am intrigued by what you have so far. ) I hope to see more updates soon and keep up the great writing!