Reviews for Forgotten
Fireminer chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
This is one heck of an breath-taking story! Mina and Soma's love is forever, transcending beyond time. Hope you can produce more piece of work like this in the future!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 19 . 2/6/2013
Personal preference, but this story would have been better named either "Memory of Sorrow" or "Forgotten Sorrow". Because this is undoubtedly the long-lost third game in the Sorrow Castlevania trilogy. I just finished reading from start to finish and this story was incredibly good. I wish so very much that this had been a third game, perhaps on Gamecube or DS, following after Aria of Sorrow and Dawn of Sorrow. As it is, this is going right onto my favorites list for future reading.
kyo194 chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
What a beautiful story..
QueenSoledad chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
This is the second time I've read this story, the first being a couple years ago. I still love it.

It's hard for me to wrap my head around how perfect the ending was. This was by no means very long, and yet you wrapped everything up so well it astounds me still. Outstanding work, for I am othereise speechless.
Malik Fairworth Armster chapter 19 . 9/11/2011
This fic was finished 2 years ago...Unfortunately I just found it.

This is amazing stuff. Everything was so perfect. It's quite difficult to write two stories in the same time if I can say it like that (Mina's story and Lisa and Elisabetha's) but you really pulled it out greatly.

Your descriptions are detailed and your dialogs to put it...ALIVE! Reading this story was so easy, it's like I was watching a movie.

Thank you for writing this story.
EliteFuhma chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
Amazing ending I really loved this fanfic keep up the good work.
anon chapter 19 . 11/30/2010
great. cheesy, and sometimes a little stiff, that's the small stuff.
Lacking Rumination chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
There is nothing in this entire thing that is the world that can possibly explain the magnitude of this story, and it's sudden but overwhelming impact it has inflicted on me during my time reading and absorbing it's qualities. Sure, there may be some minor errors, but it has it's own special charm and appeal that simply draws a person in, and continuously, relentlessly, pulls them in begging for more.

A definite top-notch work. I can definitely reread this several times without becoming bored, or even moderately losing interest.
Poison'd chapter 19 . 6/13/2010
This was a beautiful story, and I enjoyed reading it the full way through. I don't normally make it a habit to read chaptered stories, but this was so nicely written and had such wonderful descriptions. I think I appreciate Soma and Mina's relationship a little more as a result of this piece. Thank you again for the wonderful read.
Poison'd chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
You had quite a few grammatical mistakes here too. For instance,

1.) "but all the little pains everyone grew worse," I think you meant "everywhere," not "everyone"

2.) "Little by little my head started to go away and my head cleared." I think you meant headache. I most certainly hope her head didn't go away!

Those were just two I noticed. Also, I wasn't quite sure I liked that the silver-eyed man kept saying "missus." If he's speaking perfect Japanese, he should not be making that noticable of a mistake (it's noticable because it's written). On another note, if you, of course, are still writing on fanfiction, I would absolutely love to beta some of your works. I particularly like reading this piece and I think you do a gorgeous job with characterizations.
Poison'd chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
I have to say, personally, I don't much like Mina as a character because of her character design and I don't feel like she's developed well in the games. I actually love how you portray her. You give her this more human depth that allowas a reader to easily sympathize with her.

There were a few grammatical mistakes, such as you ending sentences on prepositions (i.e. on, through, into, etc). But otherwise, I really do enjoy reading this so far. I keep using it as a break from my school work. I'm particularly interested in the development of Mina's awakening to Elizabetha's past life. Perhaps we'll see Lisa's memories eventually too?
InspirationDruid26 chapter 19 . 3/4/2010
Amazing beyond words. In many ways, this story was a "first" for me. Generally, I don't go for horror fics nor do I continue reading unless if I knew all the characters in reference. I'm also new to the Castlevania fandom so I don't know much about anything, really. However, this story kept me at the edge of my seat for the entire time. The way you described and crafted each character was brilliant and I certainly developed a strong attachment to them, even though I didn't know who they were. (I didn't know about the characters that appeared in Mina's dreams.)

Ah, yes, and the whole dream-reality parallelism was most ingenious. It definitely gave more depth to the story, leaving readers in perpetual wonder as to how everything will be tied up later on. The dream scenes grabbed me, particularly. In the end, my heart ached to learn of what eventually happened to Elizabetha and Lisa. As someone who originally thought Dracula was the main enemy of the entire series, it took me by surprise that he fell under the influence of violence because he lost the woman he loved dearly twice. This story presented much more perspective on the whole Castlevania series, in my opinion. It made me look up the summaries of the other games to learn more about the series and the various events leading up to the Soma/Mina generation.

Anyway, sorry for gushing. Words seriously fail me when it comes to describing how much I loved this fiction. I look forward to seeing more CV fiction from this verse in the future!
Eldritch-Cien chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Wow! What an amazing end to an amazing story! :D

One of the best Castlevania stories for sure! Man this was awesome, congrats to finishing your story, I'm so glad I read this
SageofAges729 chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
And things come full circle. THAT was a roller-coaster ride of a story! Awesome work here, and plenty of SomaxMina fluff for the inner romantic in me! - Thanks for writing this, and great job! Hope to see new stuff from ya soon!
eterniawolf chapter 19 . 12/30/2009
Wow, that was a great ending. So much emotion in this last chapter! Thanks for writing this fantastic story, it's one of the best I've read and it really makes me feel like you've completed Soma and Mina's story. When I played Dawn of Sorrow I never felt like it was complete. With this story, you tied in everything together from the other games and more or less this feels like how Castlevania itself should end. :)