Reviews for Soar Across The Frozen Sky, Hyourinmaru!
noticemesempai chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
Hi! You probably don't know me. I'm a random fanfic reader thar reads any fanfic that catches my fancy. I really, really liked this one (as far as it's been written), and I'd also like to suggest the name "Sabaku no Netsu" (meaning Desert Heat) at the name of Hyourinmaru's twin.

Furthermore, I'd like to encourage you to write more on the story, because, well...

Alright, truth be told, I can't wait to see what happens next. The plot line is brilliant, I must admit, although (not trying to force you here) I think you might need to advertise for a beta to check for spelling mitsakes, ahem, mistakes.

Alright, I think I've ranted enough here. Please enjoy your evening.

Sincerely,

noticemesempai
LittleXia chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Awesome chapter! :D
ohaymikoto chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
really like this fic and i want you to update already
MarchHase a.k.a MarchHare chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Update? Please! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
hikamimaru is just fine. 'ill be waiting for ya update.
AngyHitsu chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I liked the idea of history and would be a shame to stay so, please continuala as this interesting.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
update sooooooooon!
Darkness54885 chapter 6 . 3/19/2011
Update?
Leo's Katanas chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
Poor Toshiro!

Please update soon!
evrafan1 chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
MAKE MORE DO YOU HEAR ME MAKE MORE! YOU ARE GOOD THIS STORY IS GOOD SO MAKE MORE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO MAKE MORE!( TRUST ME I HUNTED SOMEONE DOWN BEFORE AND BEATED THEM WITH MY UMBRELLA) SO MAKE MORE!
Lunaris-san chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Hmm...What about Ryuujinmaru? I was thinking about Yamamoto's zanpakutou, Ryuujin Jakka, and this just popped up. X3
KatzeIason69 chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
when is the next CHARTPER!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
poor Toushiro and the pain he has o deal with. and damn kusaka for his insolence. but you have a good story that i don't mind waiting for.
pages.of.altaire chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
please update! This is too good to pass. :D
ShadowedDagger Rips Asunder chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
More! I think I already voted...but I don't remember which I voted for.