Reviews for First and Amistad
The Last Letter chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I'm in love. The imagery was amazing and so was characterization. Utter perfection.
TLL
Maestus chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was a pleasure to read: I loved it! The emotions in are brilliant. Only thing is, I'm a little confused by the ending: what exactly did you mean by your last sentence?
MQDK chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Aww a freind for Dean! 3
InuChan7979 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wow that was intense. i totally loved it, my girlfriend sent me the link to your story she said it was so good it made her cry and i read and it was just wow! you are an amazing writter!
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
GASP! Does this mean Dean gets to keep Cas? Please say yes! I cried...it was so sad yet adorable...please, please, PLEASE tell me Dean gets to keep Cas!

Razor
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
“Besides,” he grinned. “You don’t want Cas. Not really. Don’t tell him I told You, but,” he lowered his voice to a whisper. “He’s defective. You don’t want a defective angel. I mean, I’ll take him, but I’ll take anything.”

That was kind of sweet.

Interesting fic, still working on understanding just what happened in that last section, but fabulous work.
safa56bmc chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
It took the three soldiers in the chapel only a moment to realize that- the time between Dean disappearing into the seemingly hopeless battle and Castiel cocking his head and announcing with a smile that he had been reassigned.

...i didnt get this line..i cried thro the entire fic..i loved it..but what does this line mean...who is castiel reassigned to...plz let me know
Alana84 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Wow, that was truly amazing, I loved it!

Poor Dean, you really have him pegged just right every time, you know and Cas was brilliant too!

The ending was great, even though it was a bit hard to get, well, only a little, hehe!

Kudos on the awesome writing!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Well, that was a lighter story...so, essentially Dean had to have no hope for anything for himself, before God gave him anything...that's kind of twisted...never took God to be the kinky type...You know...I still seriously hate Uriel...dude needs a serious dose of humility...and honestly I think he was the wrong angel to put over Sam...geesh if they keep playing Sam like that he's going to rebel...Sam does not do orders very well, and they have to know that...I seriously think they are pushing Sam towards evil on purpose...
Tronnie chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
oh wow, that was so good! I read the reviews before and everyone said they cried so I was kind of hesitant, but I really wanted to find out about this amazing story. And my gosh it was worth it! keep up the great work!
Chcoholic chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
OMG!

that's so...

cute!

im a HUGE and by huge, i mean, REALLY REALLY HUGE fan of ur fics! esp the dean/cass ones!
Appreciative chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I'm actually crying. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
AndersonX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Holy ! #$. That was awesome. The ending made it all the worth reading (not that it wasn't). You broke my heart with the last church scene. I would really like a sequel with this one, pity it's a one-shot. :( Gona go check out your other stuf now. Heheh.
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This story was so sad! I loved it! You did a fantastic job portraying each of the characters and it was very well written. Great job!
babikakes chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I hope your happy girlie. You've crushed me, and during suppertime too. The kids are wondering why i'm sitting at my desk hiccuping and wiping my eyes and and i've been crushed!It's a good thing your great at writing or this would be a very angrily worded email!

~hiccup~