Reviews for My Dirty Urges
Gemjj chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for writing this/
I love Hyde and Jackie together. they are a great couple!
galnkay chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love this!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awwww... beautiful and sweet!:)
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I thought this is soooo sweet! :)
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
LOVEED IT! it's very sweet
jen chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
such a true example of hyde and jackie takeout the"good" stuff and you'd feel like you were reading a page form the actual script
myboygeorge chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
this is the best kind of smut because it gets inside the heart of the characters and doesn't feel like you could replace Jackie and Hyde with any two generic personnas. bien fait!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I adored it. A gem. It seems like so many "smut" stories sacrifice character and good writing for just the smut. Not you. From the quiet and yet suspenseful first scene with the stairs to the very end with our heroes sleeping in each other's arms, you paint a vivid picture and appeal to all the senses. And can I say nothing is hotter than Hyde reflecting on how much he loves his Jackie? That was such a touching ending. I got good and hot from how you write sex and then I melted at how you write love.
AS chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Very sweet story. The affection between Jackie and Hyde is very apparent in this piece.

eleanora617 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Love it! So cute, and it was the perfect story!
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OMG I completely loved this! It had the perfect mixture of smut and sweetness. Aww you did such a great job!
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
It's adorable, and oh so hott!
Opa12 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I liked it a lot. They were my favorite couple from the show!

It really gets you hooked, very nice :)
jackiehyde4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I LOVED it soo much it was cute adn sweet but also extemely hot this is no doubt one of the best oneshots ive ever read great job
vixenXfreezepop chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i love love love love love it