Reviews for Bored Game
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
LOL!

"And I expect full details..." the Prince purred.

Soma is just AWESOME! xD
Citrine Nebulae chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Fav'd fav'd fav'd fav'd fav'd fav'd.
Oh, my gosh. I can't formulate (Oh, poo, that sounds so much like fornicate) any kind of coherent sentence...
I just...
I love you.
How about that? That was amazingly funny. I rolled around crying/laughing picturing Sebastian in an onion suit...oh, my goodness. That was beautiful and deliciously awesome.
hedgehog3000 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I want to know the full details too! D:

There really isn't enough out there of this pairing

Love it :D
PhilipGlassFTW chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was really well-written. You have a characteristic voice, and it's very sarcastic, funny, and enjoyable to ready. The first two paragraphs had me laughing out loud. Great idea, and very humorous writing. :) I love your portrayal of the characters as well, they really adhere to the personalities given to them in the anime/manga.
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hilarious fic! The two royal brats need a good spanking by and in front of all the household servants (and each other). Poor Agni! I hope he enjoyed himself at some point in the night. A demon for a lover sounds sexy, but in reality it probably sucks. I'm gonna go look for a sequel to this now. Thanks for posting it here!
AiRubyMichaelis chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Bwahahahahhaha! Lawl Sebby the wild cat! I hope he obayed Cile and didn't bring any pain to Agni LOLZ AWESOME
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
AAAAAH! I FEEL SUCH OVERWHELMING SYMPATHY FOR AGNI
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
that was hilarious xDDDDDDDDD
Midori chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
*rise my hand* can we get full details? D
UllaBritta chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love this! And I love YOU for writing it! I always liked Soma and Agni and to see Agni with Sebastaian was just pure epic. I mean, they are pretty cool together, being matched in the art of being a perfect butler

Still this isn't the pairing I normally go for (yay for SebGrell!XD) but I really wouldn't mind a second chapter of what exactly happend between those two marvelous butlers;D
Eilonwyn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh geez, I LOVE the Victorian-era twist on strip poker. XD That is just so...so...so. My brain has been bent out of shape, and yet this was still flipping hilarious. Ciel's note is LOL hilarious! But no details, thank you. ..."Copulate/fornicate/mate"... geez... Ciel's prudishness FTW! So funny...
xCrimson.Eyed.Angelx chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I absolutely loved you oneshot! It was very well written. If possible, won't you write more Sebastian x Agni? It's my favorite Kuroshitsuji pairing and the story had all the right elements...it was funny an smexy haha! Do you also write lemon? I'll read some of your other stories as well 3
chishero chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
LOLSERSAURUS REX. That's -so- ridiculously funny. XD Kudos.
BrokenLantern chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
OMG! hahahahah xD so funny! I wish I didnt know what is a union suit... but I know... *Maka can't stop laugh* You are amazing, really! But... If Soma and Ciel was doing something more interesting in the room... Oh, god... I'm not talking about ...that! Ciel is too young for that! X.X Oh, yes, SORRY! MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD! I'm learning how write the english well... I hope you can understand me xD sorry!
xSatetsux chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Omg! I LOVE this! Oh, wow, my whole family is staring at me because I'm laughing so hard, please, do write what happened between Sebastian and Agni!

Ja