Reviews for K Magazine December 2008
berryboom chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
Seriously? Liked it. Very much. I think I'll go read workplace, but I'm afraid it's deleted...?
singxawayuki chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
AGH WHERE'S WORKPLACE? D: I came online for the first time in months just to reread it! T_T
marie chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
OMG! NOOOOOOOOOOOO, can you upload Workplace? somewhere? pleaseee, I loved it, and i wanted to reread it! WHY!
LEGNA chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
WAIT WHAT? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? when was workplace reported?
ramenrulz8P chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Sai's article was so touching and true! I'd love to have gay guy friends just don't tell my rents or they'll flip!
ylfrettub chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Really love eveyone's messages.
NatsumeKisoku chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
"we know where you live" that was so funny! cute story!
ayumwu chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
a;lksfdj omfg HOW CAN KIBA NOT DENY THAT HE'S GAY OMFG A;SLDKFJA;KDSFJ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lil' DeiDei chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Amusing... _
ihonestlydontknow chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
lol. I don't know how you do the 'funny' thing so well. By the way, are the 'Agony Aunts' a reference to Terry Pratchet's 'Agony Aunts'?
STILL Forking Hilarious chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
That last one took the cake! Choji and Kiba/Ino/Hinata's column killed me! lolololol
Princess Who Didn't Have Crown chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
yay for Sai's article, i hate homophobes (i DO have the gay best friend lol) and i like how Kiba's into fashion stuff, AND the last one was quite hilarious..."We know where you live" lol ) Although, i still wonder about the 100 most attractive men, or something similar to that :P but as Naruto doesn't have 100 male characters (i think...at least not 100 good-looking ones for my taste)

anyway, after this i'm going to read more of "Workplace?"

cheers
Isabelle chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Very entertaining.

I loved the ending of "Ask Hinata" and all the Christmas messages.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 8 . 7/15/2009
This was a great companion piece. However, I have one question. Do British peopl really say Happy Christmas?
TheAntelopicNatureGirl.Says U chapter 8 . 1/30/2009
review number three!

third times the charm... or so they say

whoever this mysterious 'they' may be...