Reviews for First Taste
EvanescenceMychemicalRomance chapter 1 . 2/13
Wonderful! if I didn't know better , I would say Stephenie Meyer herself had written this!
Molly chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was so good!
Great job
Keep writing and posting, it's good for the soul
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very good story. Nice characterization of them both
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
LOVE IT! :D
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
awww
tinky punk chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
ooooooooooooooooh nice story... but you could just add some sex things...
atkk chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This was GREAT! :)
Team Irish Clan chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I love this! You're a good Jasper/Alice writer, and I love your stories! Good job!

hannah Cardarelle chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I liked it a lot! Please write more, i want to see how the adventure ends for Alice and Jasper, to see if they do get to the Cullen's soon. Very pleasurable to read!
Mermaid's Tears chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Love your stories

Inunomegami chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I aboslutely love this story! It feels so much like the "real" Alice and Jasper! I am so happy to have been able to read this! Please, please, please- write MORE! XP
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Just wanted to say that this was a lovely piece:)

I enjoyed the introspective, more detailed, POV of Alice/Jasper's beginning together. I especially loved the detail you put into describing Jaspers taste of human's last fears and acceptance. Very interesting!

It's been awhile since I've read the books, but this is certainly a great piece to go with it :D
Duckie Nicks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Well, nothing says Christmas like sucking the blood out of a moose. :D I know that's been a family tradition of mine since I was a kid, LOL.

Seriously though, I really like this. I like the way you write the two meeting each other. I really like the part where Alice says that she's Alice Cullen but not exactly; it's funny.

Also, I loved the part where they were running through the snow. It definitely put a pretty image in my mind, and your description of everything was spot on. Including the moose murder, lol, which was done with just enough realism that you could appreciate that they were vampires and killing something; it wasn't too gritty for sparkling vamps, but it did remind me that they are, in fact, vampires. So well done.
Percival chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
'Weary' (Exhausted)

'Wary' (Cautious)
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
very good. nice and long and awesome!