Reviews for Take Your Traditions And
savemyunicornclarence chapter 2 . 6/27
I was looking for a good, fluffy courtship. I got what I wanted. It was beyond good, it was brilliant. I can't believe I missed this with all the Drarry fics I read. What a beautiful twist on courtship. Personally, I think it is really romantic. The gifts that are thoughtful and show what the courted means to the courter. And I think that it is a step further than dating, but a step back from marriage. I like how you define the terms of courtship, and Harry needed that. He obviously was struggling beneath the weight of his expectations. He was going to marry Ginny because he thought the public wanted him to, but he was going to be unhappy. I really love Ginny falling in love with Gregory Goyle. That made me happy, and I really love how everyone reacted. Ginny was almost dying with laughter, even though hexes were flying their way from Molly. (Was Molly actually crazy? Or was she just so obsessed and overtired from the wedding preparations?) Both Harry and Draco were in character, as far as possible. Harry was still the same, stubborn person who tries to please, but eventually wants to be his own person. Draco was pompous, but I really love how you described him through Harry's eyes. Their relationship will have a lot of disagreements, but in the end, they will grow closer. I like the ambiguous of their relationship. Right at that moment, Harry wants to spend time with Draco and vice versa, but Harry also left a questioning future where their bond could still be there or not. I like the optimistic and very in the moment view of this fic. I adore it. Honestly, I do, and I could probably write more that all say the same thing, but it is 3 AM, and I am going to bed. Or I hope I do. A lovely fic!
readingaccount chapter 2 . 2/16
Amazing story! One of my absolute favorites.
Ruby chapter 2 . 1/27
I always feel like Dracos constantly fighting for Harry. It really seems like he gets the short end of the stick in most of your fics. It's always Draco making Harry come to realization about his feelings and what not -_-
Hancock23 chapter 2 . 1/27
i absolutely loved and enjoyed this story! dracos's characterization was superb and the fluffiness was was a nice deviation from the usual angst.
NindroidDragonlord chapter 2 . 1/20
Wow. This a bundle of raw emotions and beautiful angst I didn't think a Drarry story could be capable of. Most definitely worth the couple of hours staying up late into the night to read. Even though Draco is somewhat out of character, he couldn't have been written better for this kind of story. You are an amazing writer; I'm glad I got to read such a heart-wrenching tale. Thank you.
SinfulLies chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
I just realized you're one of my favorite authors. No wonder this story was so good! I'm so fucking stupid, how did I not notice that?
SinfulLies chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Best ending. You deserve a medal. Wow. This story has to go on my top 10 or something because - wow. I don't know what else to say, I'm speechless. This story was honestly so fucking good that I was intoxicated with it. 10 outta 10. I - just wow. Like, your writing is just so freaking beautiful that I wish I had your talent to write like that. This was a mix of genres to me and that ending - just wow. I swear that's one of the best endings I've ever read. You don't understand. Like Jesus Christ. I have nothing else to say other than - wow.
brynn.brigham chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
I absolutely loved it so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Loved it 3
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
I fucking love your stories
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
i loved it
it was cute and sweet yet embarisingly funny
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
hand meet face after what harry wrote lol
Janelily chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
There must be a lot of bald Malfoy peacocks.

Thanks for sharing!