Reviews for Five People Edward Cullen Has Killed
ShayBaby-x chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Hey, when I first clicked on the story, I had a look at the titles of all five chapters. When I seen Isabella Swan, I admit i was skeptical, and thought it to maybe be a crazy story line change. I'm glad I was wrong, all five chapters were really well written, and I enjoyed them. Thanks for the post! Oh, and your the first person I've ever reviewed :)

0041523 chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
Wow. Wow. That's just wow. You're a phenomenal writer, when I was going to Cathy's chapter, I wanted to see the other names you had down, and then I saw Bella's and I fucking panicked, considering I just wrote a 1Shot kinda similar to this. .

You know that first night Edward watched Bella sleep?

Well he was actually going to eat her, but then he didn't. . . That;s what mine's about

But seriously, I fucking panicked! And then I read it and I was like. . . poor Edward,

I love angsty Edward!

I am an awful person.

But seriously, I'm goign to e-mail this to my friends, now!

And then re-read it!

And then check your other stories and favourites!

-Night. . .*
coconut-dreamer chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Wow! I really enjoyed this story. I love how each character had it's own background and I loved how this chapter (and the rest of the story) ended up fitting in with the part in New Moon. Well written.
Shrimpy Kay chapter 5 . 1/8/2009
HEY! right back at ya

A-MA-ZING. It is much better to read stuff on ff. I knew it had something to do with Bella!

HA, Edward. You're wrong. BAM, she's right there!

Loved the story almost as much as you love Edward (and I'm betting on that to be a ton)
bedpost chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
OMeffinGOD lol that was amazing! I love how it was kind of know, how at the begining of each chapter yo put the name of the person he killed, and in the last one it is Bella because that is what he believes he has done. I loved this story, and I think you are an amazing writer! I'm going to check out some of your other stuff soon!

HOLA! lol
that was so cute :] and it totally fit in with new moon, i think SM would actually put it in her version of New Moon: Edward POV if she ever made one
Elliptical chapter 5 . 1/6/2009

Granted, I didn't know it would be that scene; I thought it might be like an alternate ending to Twilight or whatever.

But I KNEW it would be her. xD

Oh, and thank you for thanking me. *nodnod*
bedpost chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Awsome chapter. You are really a great writer.
Elliptical chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
This is interesting... Now I'm all the more curious to see who the fifth person is. :)
wow, i wonder if he would ever share this with anybody in the family. that would be an interesting convo. especially with bella xD
Shrimpy Kay chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Another brilliant chapter. Still not sure how you come up with these ideas, but they're great. It wasn't that gruesome (although imagining her skull cracked like that was not very pleasant lol).

P.S. One day when we own Twilight (which is in the category of me winning the lottery), we'll actually be able to tell who owns whom
bedpost chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Really good chapter. (God, I still feel possesed after writing something like that about Edward killing ppl)! I don't feel sorry for the woman, though. How was he able to stay close to the children though without wanting to kill them?
Katie chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Oh. My. God. This is amazing, keep going!
Elliptical chapter 3 . 1/1/2009

For serious. It's AMAZING!
Elliptical chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh. My. Goodness.

That is one of the best (possibly THE best) fanfic I have read on here. It had me so enticed, and I got so into it that I started breathing harder. xD