Reviews for Fairytales
Just Your Average Evil Genius chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
"Perhaps when you're older, little one."

xD so cute
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Cute
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
tis cute D
Silent.Surrender chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
*Tears* That was a beautiful little one-shot. I love how clever and funny it was, with the right mix of cuteness in it. Well done. :D
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I am loving your L/Near stories, but whenever I read them I mentally face-pa;m from the lack of anal sex D:

Beautiful story though
Limxuxu09 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I absolutely love this! So innocent yet they are so L and so Near... LOL! L and Near are my most fave anime characters and I love reading fanfics about them...
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I loved reading this. Your characterization of Near makes him absolutely adorable. And L fit in perfectly with all the other elements. Such a cute story. 3
girltalk chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
*-* ! THAT WAS SO CUTE! omigah

-drowns in fluff-

xXSharks are SexyXx chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was very very cute 3
YayForIshida chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Omg! This is SO adorable! I swear, being a little softie, I'm about to cry! Near seems so adorable and L, such a father figure! But aw... I don't think I've had this much of a fangirly moment in ages! I haven't squealled like this for months! XD This story was awesomely cute.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was really sweet. Definetly fluff, but it's a nice contrast to all the other stories you've written.

anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Very cute. Loved it!

"“L,” Near then murmured, his voice stuck in its usual tone of bland monotony, “why is it that the princess wakes up when the prince’s lips touched her own? Was he giving her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?”

It was only years of practiced impassiveness that kept L from snorting in laughter." LOL.
me chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
*twitch*

It was very, very, very sweet. And cute. I think my heads going to explode.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aww! kawaii! that was the sweetest thing ever! SEQUEL! ja ne! PLEASE! UPDATE ASAP!
Deadly Diva chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I don't normally review when I read on my BlackBerry, but I had to let you know that your Death Note stories compelled me to read the entire manga in 2 sittings and download the anime to be watched at my leisure since I know the whole story now.

You have a gift and I thank you for sharing it with the world.

Love and peace