Reviews for Seven Is My Unlucky Number
ZapHats chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
Love!
Kkixa chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I LOOOVED it! I knew Flower would end up being Marluxia! i haven't slept just to finish reading the fanfic! One of my favorites XemSai fanfic! (but i think Saix became too much out of character, but god job anyway! :)
Xemnas and Saix chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
www. youtube watch?vxBFiqWGr3xg&list UUbbb7k0wX320FlorS9c6yHg&index1&featureplpp_video we love your fanfiction so much that we said stuff about you in this video just erase the spaces and watch it. ps. we would like to have your permission to make a live action (excluding some parts ie: sex scenes) verson of this fanfic (however if you don't give us your permission we will make it anyways:) )
from,
Xemnas Superior
Saix Moonshine Isa
(find on on facebook under these names to make it clear which ones we are, our profiles say we are in a relationship with each other)
Tangledfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ever scene i showed this fanfiction to my friend who cosplays Saix, she has been having bad luck with the # 7 ZD. but we LOVE this story! ZD (we fan girl over it ZD)
-Tangledfire Blac (Xemnas)
GemmaD chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is my favourite Xemsai fanfic on this site (and I've read ALL of them). I had been awake till 2 a.m. to read it, had it in my mind the whole day after... I am enchanted by your originality (the 7 thing is brilliant), Saïx's memories and above all the deep analysis of both his feelings and psychology. I was stricken by the scene of Saïx's attempt of strangling Xemnas (and his reaction in the assembly). I read and reread their long conversation in bed, just before kissing: it was so well described and interesting!
... But from the 4th chapter I began to dislike the fanfiction. I find interesting interpreting Saïx as a wild charachter, but he turned to be more and more childish, vulgar and lazy. I know this is the funny side of the story, it can work, it can entertain, but he's simply not Saïx (too much OOCness); at the same time the deeper analysis got lost. I'm sorry, I loved so hard the sadness and chaos in Saïx's mind, lightened by the brilliant witty remarks in the story, that I couldn't prevent feeling disappointed when this part totally vanished just for the humour part.
Nonetheless you're a great writer and I'd read anything you will post, above all if it's "Tragedy", "Angsty", "Hurt&Comfort" etc.
ShirahimeSenpai chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I had a feeling Flower was Marluxia!~

Wow this is a great story! Really long though. Must have taken a long time to write. Keep up your good work on any of your stories!
RikkuFukaimori chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I got to thinking about this pairing while playing 358/2 Days... while playing as Saix in mission mode I kept thinking 'Damn Saix is just stuck on Xemnas' dick, I just know it!' so I looked up the pairing and now I am are smitten 8D Loved the story, would love to have the steamy parts written out but it was cute enough without ;D
Roxel Forever chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
I love how your story had exactly 7 chapters... Interesting?

INDEED!
dratinigirl chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Man, awesome story! This is my third time reading it . But, I did a little piece of fanart for it on DA, and I thought you might be interested. dratinigirl./art/You-ve-changed-160055616
KadenKryptonite chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
Awz! I love how it ended in Beast's Castle! I am still curious to know what the other pairings turned out to be. Well, I would print this story out just to read it when I am away from the computer, so I like love it of course! Thank you for writing such an awesome story. Ok, I am just being obnoxious now. (By the way, nice job with the seven chapters thing!)
KadenKryptonite chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I can't stop reading. I should go to bed or else I'll wake up at 12 on the floor. Again. This is so awesome I neglected my own stories. I will HAVE to read the rest tomorrow because this relaxes me I guess. Sorry to say but Axel and Demyx make me jealous that Saix isn't the only new member anymore. And I am curious as to when Marluxia is coming in to the story. I have suspicisons about him. Well, It pained me to read that the journal was fake. I enjoyed Saix's fucked up life. OK. Done with my speach. I love it so far and I will probably review again at the end. Smileyface ;)
Zelphaba chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
! YOU ARE A COMEDY GENIUS!

P.S: Took forever to type all those "Ha"'s and that "Bwa", so you better be greatful. Lol, jk. It did take forever and a day, though.
LAcunaPSYCHE chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Xemnas is about as straight as a ranibow right now... he so totally wants Saix! XD
k92littlered chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Oh god... That was cheesy... It was really cute though... lol. Talk about a good read. I don't know WHAT possesed me to want to read a Xemnas X Saix. I'm glad I did though. It was funny. The revelation to the organization was funny as hell. Larxene is such an evil bitch. I liked how you put in the random other worlds. It made things more interesting. lol. I can't believe Saix got his ass handed to him by Mufasa. I really loved the plot twist with Flower aka Marluxia. That was good. I didn't expect that one at all. I was original sad that Flower died, but when I saw what an awesome plot twist it made, I realized it was for the better. All-in-all, it was an awesome story.
k92littlered chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Wow... That was cold... Damn... I have to finish reading tomorrow... That chapter in my opinion was insane... Damn... Marluxia really does remind me of a whore... O-e