Reviews for Journal Entries of a NonInfected
LightOrb chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Wow, thats amazing, I would like to see a bit more live action so to speak, along with some more romance between Chelsea and Alex.
Star Mccloud chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Nice ending! I thought that the second chapter was the end. I was surprised to see that there was a third chapter. You kept it sounding suspenseful... if that's even a word. Good job! I like it.
MaceEcam chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
Wow. That was a good story.

This is the actually the first Left 4 Dead fanfiction I've ever read, as part of preparation of a Left for Dead/Kim Possible crossover I’m planning, and let me just say I am very glad that I picked yours to read.

Bravo.
Paul G chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
awesome story, as a fan of L4D i love how you included things from the game but didnt make it seem like it was just the game. id love to see more
TheFlyingHotPocket chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
Great story, great writing, great ending.

The only thing that threw me for a loop was the end of chapter 2. Why would he write that down? Was he dictating to someone? If a zombie was at my door, I wouldn't be writing 'shit...I think there is a zombie at the door'.

Other than this error, there was nothing wrong in your story that I care to remember.
FLANNELhipster chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Oh geez! That got so much emotion from me! Great writing!
unknown chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
great story i believe you did a great job with cliff-hangers and also with the unexpected ending great story
Kaiser Spartan chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
w00t that was an awesome chapter keep on writing dude
Gaara0Pawn chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
Great, just great.

This is a very good story I hope you make even more great fics like this one.
Gaara0Pawn chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
lol, nice cliff hanger
Gaara0Pawn chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Great fic,
CrichtonFan chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Let me first start this off by saying I think this would be a lot better if you had more detail and added a bit more reality to the situation. The original characters didn't seem to have the personality as in the game. ( EX. I don't think Bill would have gotten emotional)

Otherwise it was a good idea for a story. :]
pepperdadog chapter 2 . 2/17/2009
Oh my god. You pick the WORST places to end suddenly! I mean seriously where is chapter three? Are you just hiding it? I MUST KNOW!

I have never played Left 4 Dead, only read the walk-troughs, fanfictions, and searched the fanart. But it all seemed to click with your story, and now I'm desperately awaiting chapter three!

pepper
witch lover chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
write more!
Tiamax chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
Well done! I like your take on the infected and how they were originally part of society until the total transformation. The style is very good as far as the journal goes, it really has the tone of someone who is looking to survive, with bits of humor to keep the reader from being totally bummed. Keep up the good work!