Reviews for Journal Entries of a NonInfected
Star Mccloud chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Nice journal entries. I found them entertaining to read. Just wanted to point out a typo that I found. Right after Day 7 in that first paragraph: all we can hear are the screams of the "dying" people outside. That's all I found. Good work.
Haso-son-of-Hades chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
wow!awesome job dude
EvilProduct chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Really great story man. PLZ continue. It needs to be continued. You have some great talent.
Gamerof1458 chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Is he dead?
AlwaysInevitable chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Very good i liked it. Therewas a few things i didnt like though for example each day wasnt detailed enough :P yanow i would like to know a lil more of what happened... also i kinda think the character portrayals of francis and bill and whats her face soz cant remember lol didnt seem very fitting for them but not to the extent where it was like thats fu*ng retarded they would never do that know wat i mean? lol it was pretty good but i still want to read more and i definatly would liketo read a lil more details in the entries. (p.s. i luv the way u write the main character he is very beleivable with his affection for chelsea but watch out i dont think the survivors -bill zoey francis...ha remembered her name- would know who the main character in the journals is recruiting so easily add a lil more details to them if you want to tie them together :D very good plz write more) (p.s.s. if you have xbox live u definatly need to add me JohnAK117 so we can talk and hang play some left 4 dead or something lol ok enough sounding like a nerd :D )
You're On Acid chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Please, write more. This is really good.
spedclass chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Haso-son-of-Hades chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
you must continue with the journal at least
wo0terness chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
continue!
Jack chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Interesting how you kept the old characters and made new ones this was really good. part 2?
spedclass chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
AlwaysInevitable chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
not too bad i liked the journal writing pretty interesting (MORE DETAILS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN BETWEEN :D )
Kusivirta chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I don't think that you should continue this, it already feels rather complete. I'm not a big fan of OCs either, so i would have no interest in reading a story in which the canon characters are just running after some OCs which i have no particular interest in. Your writing is quite enjoyable, but there are some things that i don't really understand. What do you mean by "before total infestation"? Is the date of total infestation the same as the date of the first infection, which was referred to in the game's intro? ("2 weeks after first infection") I always thought that the infection spread extremely fast after that point, and that getting infected resulted in a complete change to a "zombie", rather than a slowly progressing change, or that the disease strengthened over time. I'm not saying that you're wrong, but some of the stuff that i've seen in the game has led to me thinking otherwise. I hope that you write more, there isn't enough L4D fanfiction to read.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2