Reviews for Simple
le loser chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
I doubt you'd continue writing this since it's been years and there are fresh, current fandoms to get into and stick with, but you should seriously consider it. This is ridiculously good and I want to keep reading.
FaithDeanLove chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
i really love how practically everyone here is a little messed up, especially nate who u never see that side of in other fics. its also great how tess is working towards just being kinda bitchy at times but not a complete bitch. u cant just hav e her magically transform into a goody two shoes.
manaid602 chapter 3 . 2/26/2010
I love how you made Nate's character so twisted like Tess.
unforgettablemagic chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
really good! i like it!

read mine to please!
fdksn chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I LOVE this fanfic. I haven't read many Tess/Nate but I think they may be my new fave pairing. Please update asap!
StartARiotInMe chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
I really love this story. I like how Tess isn't all of a sudden nice and perfect but she isn't as cruel, she's still Tess. I also love how Nate hates Shane and the way he acts. The build upis great and I really hope you continue.
of self chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
To use your own word, this chapter was terrific! I like the slow build up of the relationship between Nate and Tess. And I like how Tess is thawing but not completely as yet. And as for Shane I never really liked him so he's easy to hate. And finally I'm glad Tess is free of her Shane demons. Great chapter and I hope you update as soon as you can. :)
ShupoKawaii chapter 3 . 2/4/2009
Good? Bad? Terrific? More like AWESOME!
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I honestly can't get enough of the style you write. It's just so fresh and original, something I really don't read enough of nowadays.

I like how it's just plain and simple. It's short and sweet in a way, and I like how you put their thoughts in there. Please keep writing, I'd love to read more.
MidnightKeys chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! Very original, and I really like the whole misunderstood thing! Please update!
h3re's-toteenLOVE chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Love, love, love the style of writing. I like how the italics are put in the exact right place for the exact right line.

The thing is, the denial (is it?) is getting a bit repetitive. Is that what you were going for?
of self chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
I really loved the second chapter too. And I like this insight into both of them that you give. And I also like your definition of a smile. It was perfect. Update soon. :)
ShupoKawaii chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
that was adorable! i would give some ideas, but I have none, sorry.
ShupoKawaii chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Continue! I like it. It's good! I want more!
pinkie maz chapter 1 . 1/2/2009