Reviews for Memories to keep
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was one of the best one shots I've ever read about Dean. You captured his feelings and the turmoil he was going through very nicely. Great work and I hope to read more of your work soon.

Have a nice week!

~KWF~
DeansGirl25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
omg that was great! the end was beautifully written!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was cute Really chick flick, but I think Dean just hide his emotional side, you know? eheheh Every human being is full of memories and fellings and everything, and you showed pretty well that even the "invencible" Dean Winchester wants to left something, wants to mean something to someone

Would be pretty cool if you'd do a sequel with Sam reading it at the end of season 3 D

Sorry for the gramatical errors, I'm not so good with english eheh

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love fics that join up the dots, so to speak, by providing the “backstory” to what we see on the show. You’re a great writer and I’ve really enjoyed all of your stories… ;-)
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I like reading one-shots too. I guess it's hard to say a lot through few lines. You did great! That was sad, but not too much, you hit the right points. Thank you for sharing. Please, keep doing this. :)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm quite a fan of the oneshot and this doesn't disappoint! I love your exploration of Dean's psyche over the deal. I like his back and forth about writing the memories down for Sam. I wish that the season hadn't been shortened so much and that we might have seen more of Dean's state of mind as the deal got closer and more real. I still feel bad that Jensen got cheated out of some very powerful scenes - just like this one! I like your exploration of Dean's fear that hell would break through his walls and the fear of not knowing what they would do with that knowledge too... This is lovely - no worries!