Reviews for Target Acquired
D'awww, this was cuuuute
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice.
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I love especially "the don't think about that sort of thing out of the bed/shower" parts and how Doumeki has a little corner all full of stuff of how he loves Watanuki. That is so funny. This was so cute funny, and awesome . :) Thank you for the good story!
juju-bean chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i like it but.. its not exiting enough so a sprit was stoling them all he did was kiss not even he help heal a wound! why couldnt he kidnap watanuki and doumeki goes on this whole adventure. Other than tha i like you writing style (srry 4 my misspells if i have any)
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Naw! Cute story! And the characters were definitely in character! ... Okay, that sounds redundant... but you know what i mean! Great job!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Strange, how her lunch was the same quality as his when Watanuki always went on about everything he gave Himawari being made especially for her and anything he gave Doumeki, be it food or even the moss-green gloves, were only an after thought.

Even - or perhaps especially? – when they obviously weren't.

I really like this part. I also thought the idea of object names having power and transferring that to Valentine's Day was absolutely brilliant, and sounded like a legitimate Clamp storyline. Doumeki is a formidable Cupid, indeed.
Classified Lemon chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Lovely simply lovely :3 This is my favorite o.O and im wondering why im reading a valentines piece in april :x cant find anything else. :P so i shal declare April 16: Regects Valentines: For the Mentally Insane Maybe :3 WataMuki is so
anon azure chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
AW

Watanuki is so shy...

why not just admit nee?

I LOVED IT!

THANKS FOR THE GREAT STORY!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
*cheers*
clazziqual-taste chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
OMG seriously,this COULDN'T be ur first holic story.

I am now reading the story despite the fact that I'm taking da final exams(be damned)2morrow and it's already 00:40 here in Taiwan.

It's worth it and I mean it.

Luv the Bed/Shower corner :D
asagohan-no-bento chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This was so incredibly adorable, and very very cannon which was nice.

I enjoyed it and I'm about to read the sequel!

thanks for the great story!

a-n-b
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I really liked how the 'bad' spirit looked. xDD And you kept all the characters like Yuuko, Doumeki, and Watanuki as they were. I enjoyed it very much.
camarts13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I just started on the xholic series so some of this was confusing as heck to me. But this was great and I hope there will be a sequel soon.
Spanderholic chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Woo! You seem to write in all my fav fandoms :P

I am very much looking forward to a sequel with some romance! Yay romance! And this rocked muchly. Yeah. Tata!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2008