Reviews for Rescue me
troglodytic chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
i so love this story,, and i'm also fooled. i really thought that katie was dead. HA-HA. great story by the way and GAAAAADDD it's 2012 already and this story was published, what?about 4 or 3 years ago? tsk. but anyway thanks for the story it was really nice. :) Good luck.
Mr Willis of Ohio chapter 36 . 9/14/2011
Since I came so late to this site and read the whole thing. This is my review of the whole story. One of the better O&A stories I've read so far. However can people stop trying to (or almost) kill off Katie, please. One of my other favorite ones did that & it really brought down the story at the end. Going to check out your other O&A stories later.
Faffy chapter 37 . 7/28/2009
Wow. It took me forever to finally read all THIRTY-SEVEN chapters! But it was definately worth it. I like your writing style with the B&W testimonies included and such... I also like the random bits about your own personal life, it's always nice to know that there are other people in the world that listen to awesome music and lead basically normal lives... But anywho.

I was beyond glad that you ended up not killing Katie. I had a feeling that you'd bring her back to life, then I doubted it when you said it was the end, then I was happy again after there was a happy ending in the epilouge... I was about to be real frustrated because I've read All Over Me (and all it's amazing yet devastating-ness) and it almost made me want to shout "WHY IS EVERYONE KILLING KATIE!" ]

I'll have to look into reading your new one if it's up by now, hope it's as good as this one was...

Thanks for making my day for the past couple days with your stories... :D
FeelLikeRain chapter 37 . 5/3/2009
I agree totally with everything paramorelover said! D

Would that be a total cop out of a review? I think this is a cop out of a review therefore I will go on a bit more.

Glad your going to continue writing but honestly who wouldnt be happy? Sorry I didnt get round to reviewing the last chapter. I did like what you did with the future epilogue (they make such good parents!) Though I have to say I would have been satisfied with the ending where Katie died (what a cruel thought) but still I like what you did to completely round it off.

I just did a funrun this morning (my first ever official race) and it tired me out no end. (Still you got to start somewhere if my goal is the london marathon before i die hehe) Anyways after running that I have a lot of respect for you doing cross-country, added onto the appreciation I have for you after writing this story. P
Begin To Fray chapter 37 . 4/28/2009
Just wanted to say that I'm really glad you've decided to continue where this story left off, or fill in the gap. I've really enjoyed the fic, I've probably read most of it more than once now if I'm honest. You portrayed both characters really well, and it's been great fun to read. Like a lot of people you had be worried for a minute there towards the end though! Loved the final chapter though. Can't wait to read whatever you write next!
GiftsAndCurses822 chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
Yay, I knew you wouldn't kill Katie :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ParamoreLover chapter 36 . 4/27/2009
Wow. Just finished the story. I have to say, the ending was really unexpected. And after the ending, the epilogue was even MORE unexpected!

So overall it was a pretty good story. I LOVED all the j/k moments, and the fact that there were plenty of them. Though, i kinda wanted to see the Eli army thing turn into something, but of course it isnt an Eli fic is it? Hah. I know i didnt really say much about the story, but im not really good at long, thoughtful reviews, but it really was a good story. It was also entertaining for me to read about the hectics of your life, and totally not in a stalkerish way at all. I totally feel your pain with the APs. They suck, lol. And i would feel your pain about track, but im convinced that running will bring about the death of me, so i may not be the best person to talk to that about, even though like ALL my friends are runners. or band geeks. but hey, i love my band geeks
Luce chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
Loved the ending. So glad Katie is alive. It would be great if you write a story about Katies recovery, I think you just left it open for that... so please please!
seyheystevierey chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
I liked your ending. Yea Katie didnt far as a sequel? You have established good characters and you let at a point that if you picked up where Katie was in recovery there are a lot of story lines. This was well done and I hope you write more.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
it would be interesting to see Katie's dreams while she was in the hospital or Jessie's thoughts-b&w testimonials about how surreal it all is or you could just start a new story. Either way I think you did justice to the characters and it was a good story. Oh and I liked how you formulated their family structure to extent to friends, you basically promoted the idea of an adoptive family to refer to Tad as an Uncle for the girls, its sweet.
twin who likes to travel chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
I think this was a nice ending. I would defnitely read another story. As for comparing to Columbine, their is a diffeence in the reason of the shooting. In your story, it was beacuse a Tom being fed up at how he was treate. At Columbine, the guys were not picked they wanted major attention and picked the worst way to do it. At least that's that how I rmember they said it went down. Thanks to you and Tweevil16, I'm not goin to read All Over Me again. I will say it again, none of the main characters in my story will die, and Jessie and Katie will eventually get back together.
Tweevil16 chapter 36 . 4/26/2009
i 'm glad you ended it like this. i really enjoyed reading this story. i'm always up for another j/k story. hah! i'm swamped in SATs and APs, too! oh and was the king high thing a nod to South of Nowhere?
ParamoreLover chapter 24 . 4/24/2009
Okay so i usually do my good long reviewing after i have read all the chapters that are up at the moment, but i just felt the urge to say that i do actually call my BFF's parents by their first names so its not weird at all lol. of course, that could just be me... but i really dont think so. yeah so my REAL review will come soon! (i've read up to this chapter in about a night, so i may be sooner than you think hehe)
seyheystevierey chapter 35 . 4/20/2009
Ten years ago Columbine happened. Until your last chapter that was the furthest thing from my mind. You did a really good job getting to that point without giving anything away.I was going to wait for the Epilogue to review but I saw the tributes they were doing today and decided it would be fitting to let you know I enjoyed your story and hope you decide to write more. as always thanks and keep up the good wrds
Tweevil16 chapter 35 . 4/8/2009
I think you did a great job with this story. I understand that you wanted this to be YOUR story, and you did awesome with it. The dialogue was very realistic, not at all melodramatic like others i've read. i might have mentioned this before, but if you know of the jessie/katie group on yahoo, they have talented writers there too. And one of the stories i read on there that i think you might enjoy is ALL Over ME by Bre. It is epic. and so is your story.