Reviews for Digimon Ed: Brave New World
Adam 01 chapter 2 . 1/10
This is probably the best fan fic I've seen in a while. Also, could you possibly tell me which digimon killed the kabuterinon?
Whiteling chapter 10 . 8/21/2009
OK just plain weird; but digivoluions and plotholes still good!

Though I don't think Double d would use slang; with the crest digievolutions, he's far moe likely to say...

Doubld d: This is incredible! Fascinating! I don't know what to say!

Eddy: (being held hostage) I do. HELP!
Whiteling chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Glad to see the first group getting along with their digimon partners, can't wait for their further adventures when they meet the bad guys. ;)
RazenX chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Good chapter. The time skip went well, and i'm glad you fast forward to the part you could right well and had ideas for. The fight scene was well written, and i liked that you kept the eds in character. good luck and keep it up.
Red One1223 chapter 10 . 8/12/2009
Hm...interesting concept...and the crest of light goes to either Jimmy, Spence, or Sarah. I kinda don't see Kevin getting it, but I can kinda see him going evil with jealously over Nazz/DoubleD pairing and that he's being left out in this Digimon Adventure.

Update soon, and I also had trouble telling who's who when it came to speaking also.
FangOfDrknss chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
hi!
FangOfDrknss chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
where is eddy,rolf,and johnny?
FangOfDrknss chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
this is a cool story but why didn't sarah and jimmy get any digivices and what did rolf mean when he said could it be?
RazenX chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
Another good chapter. You definitely improved the speaking problem. I wasn't expecting you to mention me though. Keep it Up
RazenX chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
Good Chapter. I enjoyed your argument with Double D. In the next chapter you might want to argue with eddy in the next one. One problem though: in the dialogue scenes it is sometimes hard to figure out who's speaking. This is due to the fact that you often start a new line with dialogue from the preson in the last line, which is followed by what a different character is doing. But all in all, a good chapter. Keep righting soon.
Digidestined of Trust chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
Okay. This is probably the strangest thing I have ever read in all the fanfics I've read so far seeing as to I haven't watched Ed, Edd and Eddy in years.
RazenX chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
Very Good story. I've seen 3 ed edd n eddy stories taht cross with digimon season 1 but yours is the best by far. The other two stick directly to the plot and just put the eds and the crew in place of the digidestined. yours however, deviates from the story in many aspects, but sticks roughly to the main story. I also enjoyed the three separate stories in the beginning. I would suggest keeping the three stories (double d's group, rolf's group, and now matt) separate until a dramatic plot moment (like the devimon encounter or the devimon fight). YOu could even have one group on another continent on fighting another enemy (etemon or even the digimon emperor). Finally, i would like to see continuing adventures in the real world parallel to the main story. Great Story and keep writing soon.
Reborn Warrior chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Awesome!

10/10
Neo H.B.B. Sam chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Well for now this chapter was slightly unoriginal. I hope that you give Eddy, Kevin, Rolf and Jonny more original Digimon then something off season one or two. Why not be creative and give them ones like Sunmon, Wanyamon, Frimon, Babydmon, Missimon or Puroromon, which are Digimon that no one ever uses in fanfiction because they've never heard of them? Honestly, I would just love it if you used at least one of those Digimon's in your fanfiction.
JunkiGuy chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Digimon, digital monsters, DIGIMON ARE THE CHMPIONS! Woot! I love it all so much! Can't wait for you to continue!

I'm very interested to see who gets partnered up with what digimon. I' just wondering if there still going to be the origonal, different digimon, or entirly made-up ones.

You have no idea how much I hate suspense. Pure torture I tell you!

The tortured,