Reviews for A Poor Decision
Dervs chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Hahaha this is brilliant!

Keep up the good work with this story! ]
Taranea chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
This is so random...*shakes head, grinning* This darth vader is not a self-insert, is it? XD
WeepingAngel123 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
HEEHAW! HEEHAW! Utterly quackity quack, groovy and CHEESE on toast stuffz!

Twas vair vair vair vair vair vair *two million pandas later* vair VAIR funny, amusing, and BRILLOPADS! I luurved every bit of it...

Speshy the mob of attacking screaming fanboys&fangirls and "Darth Vader" - and the CHOCIE CHIP COOKIES! YUMMY...! *lunges for cookies*

LOLed loadz!

Can't waits for more!

D
thecolouryes chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Hehehe... this is hilarious. In fact, it's so funny that my dad actually demanded to know what I was laughing at... but I just laughed. Yeah. So good job, I'm loving Spool, update soon!

Lucy
themidnightfiles chapter 4 . 5/14/2009
Yay, more! And it's still hysterical. I laughed out loud multiple times. My favorite line so far is "He's going to kill the Trekkies! Russell, we're done for."
LuckyBlackCat chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Oh, I love it! It's amazing! My fave line is

“BUT DAVROS TOLD ME THAT I COULD NOT PLAY BASE-BALL WITH THE OTHER DALEKS,” “HE SAID MY COOR-DIN-A-TION WAS NOT GOOD E-NOUGH!”

Fabby! More please!
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
LOL! XD Very good! -Joins mob- Its him!

Im glad you enjoyed my gift of un umbrella... -Gives whole hobbit theme a wary look-
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
XD XD XD This is so funny! I loved it! Why is there no more? THERE HAS TO BE MORE! -Brandishes umbrella- DoI have to whack more chapters out of you?
Laura Harkness chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
GUSH! i adore this! i love it! it is so fantastically funny. THANK YOU! i'm having a really crappy day at work (hmm.. will the UI let me write crappy?) and this made me smile and even laugh.

love it. carry on!
themidnightfiles chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Yay! More Spool! More Russel T Davies freaking out! More David Tennant hilarity! Please write more, more, more!
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh, this was good. Brilliant in fact. It made me laugh. I especially liked the line about the voice David Tennant uses on fangirls :D
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I knew it! I knew Daleks were real!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
LOL! Love this! All hail Supreme Dalek Spool!

Nice parody keep up the good work!
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2008