Reviews for Perfect Harmony
cherrybomb10295 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Haha, is this why Roxas and Axel thought they knew each other? ;) Roxas is so timid is HotS though...
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Bad smut? If that was bad, then what's good?

Roxas is so cute!
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
u kno, that was actully cute(if those r the write words 2 use) i rly liked it 3
ichigofieldsforever chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!

It's so hot!

Faved!
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
ok i got a noesbleed for that you have really good sex storys
4LLi3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
So Roxie was down there because of a dare?...Interesting...
Gamet Kauum Gekxoum chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Hm... I wanna figure out why Larxene's so important that Axel doesn't kill her. I like the idea you came up with. Too bad Marluxia died. Hm, never heard "Axie" before, that's interesting. Xion dared him, how cute. In the third sentence of the third paragraph of the second section, "had" should be "have." I like how naïve Roxas is on matters of sex, it fits the whole Celestian thing. During Roxas's escape, "foots" should be "feet," and "terms" should be "terms." In the next paragraph, I think the second sentence should read "Creatures were passing him; some were hot, in the middle of thier intercourse, going to their rooms, some were making out—all of them were doing inappropriate acts." The last sentence of the paragraph of Roxas's thoughts on the King should read "A reaper with a crescent scythe" in the beginning. At the beginning of the next paragraph, the first "the" should read "he." In the paragraph where Axel makes his fireworks, "disgust" should be "disgusted." When Axel summons his chakrams, "hand" should be plural and "it" should be "them." When Axel catches Roxas, "suffer" should be "suffered." When Roxas gets mad at Axel for staring, "lips" should be singular. When the human owner agrees to the drink proposal, there should be a comma after "there." When everyone obeys Axel, "beings" should be "being." When Roxas thinks about the wine, "wasn't" should be "weren't" or "were not." When Roxas drinks the wine, "hand" should be plural, and "lower" should be left out. I could be wrong, but I don't think Axel mentioned his name before Roxas moaned it. "He could feel that King's hold breath arousing him, breathing into his neck and ear," doesn't make sense to me. In the same breath, an "a" should come before "pleasure," or else "pleasure" should be in past tense. When Axel's shedding his clothes, "'Want you out of..those cloths, now!'" should be "'Want you out of... those clothes, now!'"

All in all, surprising and nice, though I wish it were darker.
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
ive read DU and harmony of the sky, so yeah, this would be a good prequal, i hope youd update this too. when yoou get time since you have other stuff to do. thenks!
thereyougo chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
huh, good job. though not the best ever, but I enjoyed reading this one.
egoXlockheart chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
hah, amazing.. and i wonder why i haven't already read this one before.

Ah, well... I guess this review is going to be shorter than usual, I dunno what else to say. (Surprisingly)
Yarouka chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Teehee! Roxas was so bratty and kinky in this, and I absolutely loved it! It was very hawt how Axel just started ravaging him at the bar! And the lemon was nommy... *drool*

Oh, the secksiness

Great job!

-Savvy
killiamoon chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Eep! this is beautiful! i'm glad I decided to read this! awesome! though I don't see any real significant connection to the two stories after and before this. I love this!
UnchartedHeart chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Very Hot! Like always XD. I loved the wine scene!
Lady Shadow Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Late review! XD

*o*

This was wonderful! My fav scene was when Roxas licked the wine from the the glass and how horny Axel got from it! XD

Brilliant writing!

S.A
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I think I prefer this to DU cos it's more... well, it's consensual from the start. And Roxas is a lot naughtier... And somehow Axel seems a lot more gentle. It's kind of... sweet, at the same time as being-ohmigod what was that? Sorry, sudden burst of radio sounds echoing throughout the house... scared my heart right out of my body around the room and back in through my right ear... at the same time as being really well written and sexy.