Reviews for Broken Ties
countryheart chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love it! I hope you update soon!
ShezzaBoo0233 chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
i absolutely love your story. i really hope you try and write again soon. really it would be worth finishing. Goodluck writing. Ciao, Sheridan.
QuntisForever chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Love it write very soon
love109 chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
love it so far. plz update again soon
DareToRead 25 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I Love it so far and hope you update quickly! One thing; 5'10 is not short at all. Im 5' and done growing. Great story!
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
love it so far! update x
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
update asap!
Wolfgirl82 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
OMG! Really good! Please write more soon!
jcap1526 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I like where this is going, and I LOVE Bella's bike. Please update soon! Don't forget us please
xSpencer-Rose chapter 4 . 4/22/2009
PLEASE UPDATE!
Black Fire Neko chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
i love bella i love what you did to her lol great job i can't wait for the next chapter
becca xx chapter 4 . 3/18/2009

update asap

please

-bellawish2b
Saucy-Stacey chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Great Story! I love what you have done with this and you have totally kept everyone in character... well what they totally would be if they were human lol. Anyways UPDATE SOON!
Nudge-LostintheDark chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Emmett seems like a horndog... more than other stories i've read. hmm... it seems interesting. I like it so far and hope that there's more Emmett POVs and Emmett period. lol.

Is Jake gonna be an issue in this story? I hope not. I don't like him... But he is pretty hott in the movie huh? Lol

I can't wait for the next chapter. It was really good. Better than a lot of the other Bella/Emmett stories.

Oh, by the way, you have a few spelling and grammar mistakes. I noticed them as I read through the chapters.