Reviews for Never is a Promise
Vibha chapter 45 . 1/20
Did the story just end abruptly?
Please tell me there's something wrong. Please? Please? Pleaaaseeeee.

Okay, bye now.
I'm going to resume my spot on the floor, being the crying mess that I was.
Charli chapter 45 . 8/17/2017
How come u didn't finish this!? It's such a good story and now it's gonna kill me not knowing what will happen
Ashley chapter 45 . 7/20/2017
Gahhh! I'm so upset. I usually only read Co plated fanfics, but this one had so many good reviews. I know it's been like 12 years, but pleassssse finish the story!
ruii-tsu chapter 45 . 5/1/2017
oh my gosh if you update this year the 'i did my waiting, 12 years of it' meme is so relevant for the readers and it would be the most GOLDEN thing AHHH
Hello chapter 45 . 3/30/2017
Please write some more!
You're really good !
Leah098 chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
I just realised something:Sirius and Bellatrix are first cousins,right?But who is Bella's sister?Narcissa!So that means that Cissa and Sirius are 1st cousins:CONCLUSIONSiriusCissaINCEST!But I still totally ship them 3
MissAliJune chapter 45 . 10/3/2016
Too bad this was never finished. I really hate getting sucked into a story that never gets resolved.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I was going to read this... But it just seemed as though they called a truce and became super friendly really quickly.
Christine chapter 45 . 6/24/2016
I started reading this Fic in high school. I'm now almost 30. Its sad but I still have my fingers crossed you may finish this - even if just for nostalgia's sake.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2016
ITS BEEN 11 YEARS AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE PLEASE.
Cupid's daughter chapter 39 . 2/4/2016
Wait, wouldn't the un-aliving ( i cant say the K word,) have no effwct because of the whole dark mark Draco coma thingy rhat happened near the beginning of the book?
Cupid's daughter chapter 37 . 2/4/2016
Okay first i can speak a bit of French but not to much, could someone tell me that translation? Next it is about time someone really gave that bloody bitch maria what was coming to her. I luved this chapter.
Cupid's daughter chapter 31 . 2/4/2016
Ummm... isn't Flanders Fields s rememberance day song? Ya know, "In Flanders fields the poppies blow, between the crosses row on row," ring any proverbial bells?
Cupid's daughter chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
Last time i had a pillow fight i just about broke my brother 's nose. Not on purpose...
Cupid's daughter chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
I luv Star Wars, has anyone else seen the force awakens? I cant wait for the next one but i just hate that part where the new bad guy tricks and does that thing to that person. I won't say what specifically happened so no spoilers. Can't believe it left on that cliffhanger though sucks.
3,410 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »