Reviews for Never is a Promise
Cupid's daughter chapter 39 . 2/4
Wait, wouldn't the un-aliving ( i cant say the K word,) have no effwct because of the whole dark mark Draco coma thingy rhat happened near the beginning of the book?
Cupid's daughter chapter 37 . 2/4
Okay first i can speak a bit of French but not to much, could someone tell me that translation? Next it is about time someone really gave that bloody bitch maria what was coming to her. I luved this chapter.
Cupid's daughter chapter 31 . 2/4
Ummm... isn't Flanders Fields s rememberance day song? Ya know, "In Flanders fields the poppies blow, between the crosses row on row," ring any proverbial bells?
Cupid's daughter chapter 28 . 2/4
Last time i had a pillow fight i just about broke my brother 's nose. Not on purpose...
Cupid's daughter chapter 22 . 2/4
I luv Star Wars, has anyone else seen the force awakens? I cant wait for the next one but i just hate that part where the new bad guy tricks and does that thing to that person. I won't say what specifically happened so no spoilers. Can't believe it left on that cliffhanger though sucks.
Cupid's daughter chapter 11 . 2/4
Narcissa cannot be with Sirius! They are COUSINS! That woyld be incest, even though there is quite alot of incest in Pureblood families... okay I get it now, you purposely changed Narcissa's bloodline, I thought that was like an error or something...whoops.
Ellis chapter 45 . 1/1
um you really should finish this
Guest chapter 42 . 10/9/2015
... This is completely unreadable. Do you not check your chapters after you've posted them? Fucking sort it out will you, the Õ's are beyond bloody irritating.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Just some constructive criticism for chapter eleven...

Narcissa Malfoy's maiden name was Black. Her sisters were Bellatrix Black (LeStrange) and Andromeda Black (Tonks). Sirius and Regulus Black were her first cousins so a romantic relationship couldn't happen between Narcissa and Sirius without it being incestuous.
Kiran chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Really good you should carry on
Guest chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
Just for the record, Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia. And Draco's middle name is Lucius, not Benjamin. And Narcissa's surname before Malfoy was Black. I don't know if you knew all this or just made up the names because it's your story. I'm not criticising, just clarifying. I happen to like this story. Well done :)
zozo180 chapter 45 . 6/9/2014
i

love

this

fanfiction
Review 3388 chapter 45 . 5/21/2014
I won't ask for an update as I too am rubbish at keeping on top of my stories, but I am disappointed that this amazing one will go unfinished and I won't know if my conclusions are correct.
My guesses are; It will happen at the wedding, in a similar way to the film and many people will die (like it Maya's vision - I'm guessing Maya is a Seer version of Luna - it's how I imagine her)
Dependant on how mean your feeling - Hermione will step in the way of the Avada curse for Draco and die, or Snape will reveal that there is a chance that Draco won't be killed instantly by the curse because of the Dark Magic still in him from the Dark Mark. Once this is revealed he makes Hermione promise to not do anything when the time comes and then (again depending on how mean you are) the curse works and Draco dies, or he will be unconscious again.

Im optimistic that everything will end nicely and Hermione and Draco will have a fabulous wedding.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
In the beginning of the fix when draco was I'll snape said the spell that the dark lord says when giving the dark mark to a person makes the killing curse unaffective I think if draco gets hit with the killing curse he won't be affected.
Chriztiii chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
45 chapters and its not finisch? I get so sad for that, it would be sooooo great if u could end the story !
3,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »