Reviews for Never is a Promise
... This is completely unreadable. Do you not check your chapters after you've posted them? Fucking sort it out will you, the Õ's are beyond bloody irritating.
Just some constructive criticism for chapter eleven...

Narcissa Malfoy's maiden name was Black. Her sisters were Bellatrix Black (LeStrange) and Andromeda Black (Tonks). Sirius and Regulus Black were her first cousins so a romantic relationship couldn't happen between Narcissa and Sirius without it being incestuous.
Kiran chapter 1 . 1/14
Really good you should carry on
Guest chapter 38 . 9/20/2014
Just for the record, Ginny's full name is Ginevra, not Virginia. And Draco's middle name is Lucius, not Benjamin. And Narcissa's surname before Malfoy was Black. I don't know if you knew all this or just made up the names because it's your story. I'm not criticising, just clarifying. I happen to like this story. Well done :)
zozo180 chapter 45 . 6/9/2014

Review 3388 chapter 45 . 5/21/2014
I won't ask for an update as I too am rubbish at keeping on top of my stories, but I am disappointed that this amazing one will go unfinished and I won't know if my conclusions are correct.
My guesses are; It will happen at the wedding, in a similar way to the film and many people will die (like it Maya's vision - I'm guessing Maya is a Seer version of Luna - it's how I imagine her)
Dependant on how mean your feeling - Hermione will step in the way of the Avada curse for Draco and die, or Snape will reveal that there is a chance that Draco won't be killed instantly by the curse because of the Dark Magic still in him from the Dark Mark. Once this is revealed he makes Hermione promise to not do anything when the time comes and then (again depending on how mean you are) the curse works and Draco dies, or he will be unconscious again.

Im optimistic that everything will end nicely and Hermione and Draco will have a fabulous wedding.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
In the beginning of the fix when draco was I'll snape said the spell that the dark lord says when giving the dark mark to a person makes the killing curse unaffective I think if draco gets hit with the killing curse he won't be affected.
Chriztiii chapter 45 . 1/20/2014
45 chapters and its not finisch? I get so sad for that, it would be sooooo great if u could end the story !
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
For a name what about friends, thoughts and refound feelings? :)
Guest chapter 44 . 7/10/2013
Update, please! I'm hooked!
not all sunshine and flowers chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
It's kind of funny, how cliche this is.
American cousin the perfect fashionista. Both Heads. Both good looking suddenly. First thing they do is say each other's first names.
But, though cliche, it's really good. :) I can't give you a full opinion, since this is like the Pilot of your story but, I expect it to be great.
inspiredbytales chapter 41 . 2/22/2013
ER MAH GERD LORD OF THE RINGS! I LOVED THAT PART! I love what they said! I LOVE IT! (I'm also in love with Legolas.) I also love the story, it's great! IT'S AMAZING! The Dramione was not rushed. AND IT'S AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! :D GO HARRY POTTER AND LOTR!
I Am Coolio D chapter 45 . 1/28/2013
Dramionelurvv chapter 45 . 12/24/2012
I always get so disappointed when I reach the end of an amazing story and it isn't finished!:( Now I have to erase such a good story from my mind and that's very disappointing:( :( I hope you'll come back and finish this story and if you do I can't wait to read it!
Moonbeams and Starlight chapter 45 . 9/26/2012
Hey! This story is fab, but, its incomplete:( And its been like seven years, so i was hoping you could finish it. I'm sure its not just me whose been asking and hoping for this!
3,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »