Reviews for Never is a Promise
Leah098 chapter 43 . 12/12/2016
I just realised something:Sirius and Bellatrix are first cousins,right?But who is Bella's sister?Narcissa!So that means that Cissa and Sirius are 1st cousins:CONCLUSIONSiriusCissaINCEST!But I still totally ship them 3
MissAliJune chapter 45 . 10/3/2016
Too bad this was never finished. I really hate getting sucked into a story that never gets resolved.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
I was going to read this... But it just seemed as though they called a truce and became super friendly really quickly.
Christine chapter 45 . 6/24/2016
I started reading this Fic in high school. I'm now almost 30. Its sad but I still have my fingers crossed you may finish this - even if just for nostalgia's sake.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/8/2016
ITS BEEN 11 YEARS AND YOU SHOULD UPDATE PLEASE.
Cupid's daughter chapter 39 . 2/4/2016
Wait, wouldn't the un-aliving ( i cant say the K word,) have no effwct because of the whole dark mark Draco coma thingy rhat happened near the beginning of the book?
Cupid's daughter chapter 37 . 2/4/2016
Okay first i can speak a bit of French but not to much, could someone tell me that translation? Next it is about time someone really gave that bloody bitch maria what was coming to her. I luved this chapter.
Cupid's daughter chapter 31 . 2/4/2016
Ummm... isn't Flanders Fields s rememberance day song? Ya know, "In Flanders fields the poppies blow, between the crosses row on row," ring any proverbial bells?
Cupid's daughter chapter 28 . 2/4/2016
Last time i had a pillow fight i just about broke my brother 's nose. Not on purpose...
Cupid's daughter chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
I luv Star Wars, has anyone else seen the force awakens? I cant wait for the next one but i just hate that part where the new bad guy tricks and does that thing to that person. I won't say what specifically happened so no spoilers. Can't believe it left on that cliffhanger though sucks.
Cupid's daughter chapter 11 . 2/4/2016
Narcissa cannot be with Sirius! They are COUSINS! That woyld be incest, even though there is quite alot of incest in Pureblood families... okay I get it now, you purposely changed Narcissa's bloodline, I thought that was like an error or something...whoops.
Ellis chapter 45 . 1/1/2016
um you really should finish this
Guest chapter 42 . 10/9/2015
... This is completely unreadable. Do you not check your chapters after you've posted them? Fucking sort it out will you, the Õ's are beyond bloody irritating.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Just some constructive criticism for chapter eleven...

Narcissa Malfoy's maiden name was Black. Her sisters were Bellatrix Black (LeStrange) and Andromeda Black (Tonks). Sirius and Regulus Black were her first cousins so a romantic relationship couldn't happen between Narcissa and Sirius without it being incestuous.
Kiran chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Really good you should carry on
3,405 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »