Reviews for Home
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
absolutely beautiful! oh my god. this was perfect.
RAWRsuzie chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Aww! That was wayyy cute! Orchids and French fries...haha only Kairi...:D

Awesome job!
Mad-Hatter-103 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
heehee orchids & French fries...

aw so cute!
AWinterFlower chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This one-shot was very descriptive. It felt like you put a lot of hard work and thought into this. The characters were pretty much in character. It wasn't rushed. I could picture everything so clearly. This is one of the best Sora/Kairi stories that I have read so far. I hope that I will get to read more stories of this particular pairing from you in the future.

~PikaPie~
divinerosekeeper chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I loved this. It was very sweet.

:]

My favorite thing though was how Sora said she smelled like orchids AND french fries. it was a definite 'lol' moment.

:]

Good job!
mi-chan chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This fanfic was great! You kept it loyal to the plot too, which most people dont do.
Harumaki chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I'm no master of characterization, but I think you portrayed them rather accurately. The realistic touch was nice too. Good job.
XxMidnightWolfxX chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This was kept perfectly in character! Wow, I loved every minute of it. You had me hooked since the very beginning.

Awesome job and perfect pace )
kikofreako chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
The thing that made this oneshot stand out to me was the little details you picked up on. Sora's clothes being lighter because all of his battle attire is gone, Kairi smelling like orchids and French fries, Riku's natural grace. You very successfully told the story through Sora's point of view.

I enjoyed it. :)

-Akiko
SioPao-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was simply beautiful! The way you wrote the story... it was amazing. Keep it up.

(and somehow, while reading your story i can imagine dearly beloved playing as the background, hehehe...)

Happy New Year to you. _
Live.Life.With.Music chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was a really good story!