Reviews for Chance Encounter
DiNozzoDame chapter 16 . 5/17
This is so awesome. All 16 chapters, building the reader up to this tense, emotional moment and WHAM! Nothing!
Please, please find your muse and continue this. It's a story that so needs to be written and continued. Tony needs the Gibbs'. Jethro needs Tony. OMG it's a little gem that needs continuing...please please!
mamita chapter 16 . 2/1
Hi, I love your fic, I love Gibbs/Tony partner, make a great couple, parent-child and romantically among them, make a great couple, I hope you continue with the fic, so still, thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Er. Mah. Gersh. That was one if the most amazing stories I've ever read! That was fantastic! Poor Tony, at least he has a fantastic family now! So glad I found this, loved your wording and descriptions of the relationship between Gibbs and Tony! Well done!
serena23 chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Please update this story agian soon
miki0 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
why did you stop? :( this is amazing story...
boasamishipper chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Wait. Wait, wait, wait! This isn't complete?! But I was so into it! NO! And... *checks when it was last updated*
*mouth drops* February 12th...2010?! Great. *pouts* So basically I can kiss the prospect of reading another chappie of this goodbye, huh? In that case...*gets down on hands and knees and begs* PLEASE UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL NCIS FIC, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU!
*coughs* Yeah. Um. Continuing on.
This was wonderful and amazing and incredible and just...wow. Your writing style is fabulous, of course, how could it not be? You wrote it, after all.
Hm...what else? Okay, it isn't slash. That's also great, thank you for that. :) I'm just not a fan of it, I believe the relationship between Gibbs and Tony should be purely father/son. And I loved this little AU here. I love Tony hurt/comfort, and this satisfied my needs completely. I love how he's calling Gibbs "Dad", I love Gibbs' protection of Tony, oh, I just love pretty much everything about this fic. I totally can see why it has so many reviews. :)
Wonderful job on this and I can't wait to read more by you!
-Boa :)
Shadow of Flame chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
Nice job so far. This story has a similar premise as Paw Print Pajamas' "Your To Blame", which also features Tony meeting the Gibbs family as a teen and being adopted. Yours takes a lot longer to officially make Tony a Gibbs, but the background/development is well-written and makes sense. I like how you brought Ducky in, too.
Shannon's reaction is good, she'll be on-board for keeping Tony. Kelly's... I'm torn between cringing and muttering "she's three/four/five". Actually, no, I'm cringing while muttering that-her icky boy comments could be damaging to the family, but at the same time, at that age, simply being a boy means he's icky, right?
Brinohms chapter 16 . 9/2/2013
Okay you need to finish this.
Scat210 chapter 16 . 8/7/2013
Lovely story, will you ever finish it?
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
This is one of my favorite stories but it is a pity that you left it hanging. Isn't there a chance that you can finish it?
DreamingSkies chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
I am completely in love with this story! I was so happy that Shannon accepted Tony, but then I was heartbroken when I saw this story has not been updated since 2010 T_T. Please resume your story writing! PLEASE! COME BACK! POST SOON T_T

Love,
distraught fan
Meanxruki chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
so, you not gonna continue this? geez, what a waste this is great story! but im still gonna follow this story and hope you gonna continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Funny how the NCIS writers screwed up Tony's age so many times cause the first time we see Gibbs and Tony was in the Jag episode and Tony told Gibbs he was 26 years old and now nine seasons later he's 44.. Well that sure doesn't add up and Tony was young enough to be Gibbs's son for the first four seasons and now Gibbs's just old enough to be an older brother.. LOL! Can't stand that the writers don't keep up with the first few seasons.. Now it's the Ziva and Gibbs show..
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Wish you would finish this story! It is just getting good!
susannadana chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
you have almost 400 reviews for this story,which most authors would die for,and which I love,Great story, BUT WHAT UP