Reviews for Waking to You
Sook03 chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh dear.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 4/11
This is one nice fluffy angsty fic! I love every minute of it. I just kind of hate Sakura's temper here but anyhow the ending was good!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 17 . 2/14
This was a lovely story! Beautifully written! Through and through, I couldn't wait to read the next chapters! So job well done! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
yeah is was all good and all but genma was unnecessary typical lame forced love triangle annoying ass hell anything for lame drama I guess
Waterlilly1688 chapter 1 . 2/5
I can't remember ever felling so much emotion in the first chapter so excited to read this
BookWormFT chapter 17 . 1/18
HOLLY SHIZZ BUCKETTSS THAT WAS AMAZING! FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! i pray to god there is a sequel somewhere! dear kami i feel blessed to have read it is now officially my favorite fnafiction for naruto!
neko-hime21 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
This is so beautiful i'm crying... :"
Great work! I love it! You should update conceiveing with you tho
neko-hime21 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
OHMYGOD ANOTHER SHOWER?! DOES THAT MEANS HE WAS TURNED ON OMG
Maizme chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was fuckin awesome ! but seriously great character development i wasn't expecting Genma to confess... And Sai omg!
I absolutely Loved Naruto in this he wasn't so goofy n that I Loved :)
I also loved the part where they were hiding in the store :)
GREAT JOB
sakura.souen chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
yeay! i'm happy that Genma woke up :) i really hope there will be a sequel, i just loved this story! so are they still linked?
TrustmeImanurse chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
You wrapped this up with a perfect little metaphorical ribbon. I just can't believe how emotional I get when I read your work. I'm blown away-as usual- and I am so grateful that you take time out of your obviously hectic schedule to write such amazing fics. You are awesome and so so soooo talented. Thank you!
TrustmeImanurse chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Screw what I said about liking the chip on his shoulder. Sasuke is demoted. Kakashi's my new favorite. I'm so frustrated that I'm going to try to find some bubble wrap and take a 10 minute break.
TrustmeImanurse chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
"I wanted you to know that...you were the last thing on my mind."

I love the way you build the characters up throughout your story. It's so subtle you hardly notice the change. If Sasuke had said that in chapter 2, I would have thought, "Pfft.. yeah right...like that would ever happen." Sasuke is not sasuke without the dark, brooding attitude and overall massive chip on his shoulder. You've maintained that image perfectly while still allowing him to confess something like that without seeming completely out of character. I'm very impressed.
TrustmeImanurse chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
"I have no regrets...but we went wrong somewhere."

I re-read that line like a dozen times...oh the feels.
Wonderful chapter! Love this story so far!
TrustmeImanurse chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Sarcastic Sakura is my favorite. :)