Reviews for Waking to You
kwynrm chapter 15 . 7/26
I HOPE YOU DIE AKEMI! DIEEE!
sillykar18 chapter 17 . 5/17
I like how Sasuke's emotional turmoil was brought out. In my mind, if Sasuke was truly capable of showing emotions this is how I would kind of imagined it, and of course Sakura still won't full gasp of what he's going through either. It's like she understands, but not really. The way how you had them connected literally through emotions/physically was a good idea to have them both get to know one another. I liked your story overall though. It was a good plot. Maybe wished you wrote a bit more at the end though, so that we can see how their relationship progressed. It would have been nice to see how they adjusted to one another when they finally agreed to be with each other. It seemed rushed. Other than that great job! I look forward to reading your other fic which sounds just as interesting (:
THIS WAS SO GOOD!
I ENJOYED IT! :)
GallyandBlack chapter 17 . 3/30
I cried so much reading this oh my god it's so amazing holy cray how did you do this and now I'm rambling cause this fic has got me all emotional and just tires! Amazing amazing amazing!
LaLa916 chapter 17 . 1/29
What a great story. Sequel would be awesome !
darkredmacabre chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
No no no, not kill you.. Just say 'what the fuck' Sai? And then suddenly sasuke kisses her? What.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh dear.
theeuniverse chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
This is one nice fluffy angsty fic! I love every minute of it. I just kind of hate Sakura's temper here but anyhow the ending was good!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
This was a lovely story! Beautifully written! Through and through, I couldn't wait to read the next chapters! So job well done! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2015
yeah is was all good and all but genma was unnecessary typical lame forced love triangle annoying ass hell anything for lame drama I guess
Waterlilly1688 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I can't remember ever felling so much emotion in the first chapter so excited to read this
BookWormFT chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
HOLLY SHIZZ BUCKETTSS THAT WAS AMAZING! FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE! i pray to god there is a sequel somewhere! dear kami i feel blessed to have read it is now officially my favorite fnafiction for naruto!
neko-hime21 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
This is so beautiful i'm crying... :"
Great work! I love it! You should update conceiveing with you tho
neko-hime21 chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
OHMYGOD ANOTHER SHOWER?! DOES THAT MEANS HE WAS TURNED ON OMG
Maizme chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This was fuckin awesome ! but seriously great character development i wasn't expecting Genma to confess... And Sai omg!
I absolutely Loved Naruto in this he wasn't so goofy n that I Loved :)
I also loved the part where they were hiding in the store :)
GREAT JOB