Reviews for True Lust
MsNorthman chapter 1 . 4/28
Love it!
GlassMazeGazer chapter 1 . 3/21/2020
Hot. This story helps smooth over the rape connotations of The Glamour Lust story with Eric implying that he was only able to poorly glamour Sookie because she wanted him. The glamour pushed some tiny qualms out of the way so she could do what she really wanted to anyway. Still creepy though.
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Two hours ehh...so Sookie has still another four hours of Eric's special treatment!
Lol.
MiniLover chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Cold shower anyone?! So glad I wasn't reading this in public! Holy hotness!
Carpathian Rose chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Absolutely hot.
Fanficescape chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
You must be a genie. Sookie did remember and my wish was fulfilled! Fabulous!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
oh god thats hot and in so much need of more
EtherealDemon chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Amazing follow up shot that's going straight to my favourit list.
Vic1130 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Really 3 it
Barranca chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I get the feeling when Pam is thinking about "the treatment" that it should be capitalized. I bet anyone who receives the treatment has no complaints whatsoever.
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
very cool and hot {wow that sounds like a song}. hope there is a sequel
AlexJade chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
phew! Bill who?
DarknekoKurai chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Woot! That is great too! Wow! Amazing!
ceiyn chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oooo, great story
Alana84 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Amazing second part, just as good as Glamour Lust, of course! The plot was great again and everything was well portrayed and well written too, and the sex, wow, very nicely described and whatnot!

"Som min dam önskar…!" Again I loved the Swedish in this chapter, awesome!

More so, I really liked the scenes with Pam, and now to a little constructive critisism (which I will be writing in Swedish, I’m feeling a little lazy and besides, if I can write in my native tongue, then why shouldn’t I?): Men om du skulle ha haft en blank rad emellan de olika scenerna, så skulle det nog ha blivit lite lättare att se när/att du byte scen (okej, visst ser man att du gör det, för det är ganska uppenbart, men det där bara det, att det skulle se mycket bättre ut om du hade haft någon slags linje eller något liknande som skiljer den föregående scenen innan de nya börjar…), osv. Detta är bara ett tips, hoppas du inte tar illa upp!

“Pam turned around and walked casually away, leaving the guard staring at her in confusion. She didn't really know if she was satisfied with his answer, neither did she know exactly which answer she had been hoping for. Sookie was receiving the treatment. Pam smirked as she crossed the bar. She might be forced to brand that mark in permanently…”

Otherwise everything was perfect, but what did you mean with the last paragraph, what was Pam referring to when with the; “receiving the treatment” and the; “She might be forced to brand that mark in permanently…”? Oh, well, maybe it will be answered in the final instalment, which I’ll be off to read now!