Reviews for Orange Lilies
HalfAznImsomniac chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Please update soon! I LOVED the idea of this story And the way it was written
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
I don't know what it is about your writing. Even when don't want to be, I am captured by your narrative style every time. It unexpected and I kinda like it. The depth of your detail is something that is missing in A LOT of peoples work and I can't say that I don't enjoy reading it. Keep up the intriguing work. I look forward to it.
thesaraghina chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
I just found this story a few days ago, and so far am really really enjoying it. I do hope you'll be continuing it!

I don't normally go for stories where the characters' personalities have deviated so much from thier originials, but the language of this story, and the impressive visuals and setup you've shown so far both make it a believeable AU, and reel me into their lives, making me want to know more about why they are the way they are, and yearn for what comes next. The hints of the goings-on of Naruto's (lack of a) homelife are enticing, and I'm sorely rooting for Gaara to worm his way into it further, as well as free himself from his bad situation and habits.

Anyways, as I said, I hope to see you continue this soon! I'm really enjoying your writing style here. :)
Nekid chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Plain awesome!

Teehee, when is the next update?
marcellechan chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
alright i know you havent updated this in a long time but i dont care for details because i love your work too much so please update. btw love having naruto as the antisocial one for once ;D
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
GOd, I definitely feel like I've been out of school awhile. Most of the literature references seem familiar, but for the life of me I can't remember why! Not that important, I at least looked up the ones I thought would be interesting. This has absolutely been a treat a read. Especially Naruto's personality. Such a switch. I hope to be able to read more.
ApparentlyRude chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
when are you going to update cuz i'm dying here! i need this story. it makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
ApparentlyRude chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
one of my favorites actually. I like it a lot better than your first attempt. That one was a little skewed.
TeiraanCHAN chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I love that you made him play a euphonium it's a VERY under appresiated instrament! I play trombone, baritone, and tuba so I know EXACTLY wahat you mean about the spit valve, real nasty. I really enjoy your story, it's well written and has a meatier vocabulary then most fanfics. I hope you update soon.
GangstaG169 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Yay for new chapters! My god, this is SO GOOD! I love the cat thing (cant spell the dude's name)! Gaara's dad is not physically abusive, but the way he acts is borderline-abusive. Very nice touch!

Now, to answer your question. As a flute player for four years, I can say the we get out of drool because we don't buzz our lips. However, pulling out the head joint of a flute usually results in a puddle on your lap. Next, thankfully, we only have about 18-25 keys (once counted them, can't remember)and so many of our notes are fingered the same way with different amounts of breath. Really, the only difficult part is remembering what the notes are once you reach about D above the staff and above. The highest I can play is a B flat two octaves above the staff, so, yeah. I'm just gald I don't play a clarinet; they hav 30-35 keys! TOO MANY. Any hoo, I assume you guys remember the fingerings same way we do: practice, practice, practice. And a fingering chart for those of us (myself included) that are too lazy to remember XD. I hope I answered your question!

Ja ne!

~GG
FunnyGirlN chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Your story is amazing. Despite Naruto being an ass I like him like this very much. But poor Gaara anyway
ednama chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
Lol, who *doesn't* know about the Schrödinger cat? That has to be one of the most famous pseudo-scientific wank, by now. My own take on it is that the cat better be dead, or else you're in for trouble when you open the box.

I agree with Gaara's father, two dimentional vilain that he is. Naruto really seems to be an idiotic savant, but fortunately it's probably just the 'Daria' teenage phase.

Gaara is a bulimic for abusive relationships as well. Poor kid.
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Yay for NaruGaa! And yay for blunt Naruto! I always did prefer him this way, 'cause other wise, he's way too nice to last long in the real world. That's what really pisses me off about canon!Naruto. No one's willing to shatter his illusions about the real world, that it isn't all spring-shine and daisies.

Although, to be perfectly clear, I've yet to read a story like this were Naruto is blunt to this extent. A welcome respite from the norm.
ApparentlyRude chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
will you please try to update sooner? I almost died of happiness when i saw this in my inbox!
Vimuku chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
the carrot was juicy certainly, and it gets me craving for more! and i dont even like carrots :P

loving it, can't wait for more
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »