Reviews for Byakuya's Birthday Nasties – So Repetitive
ZombieExterminationSpecialist chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I love this fanfiction...
Seriously, indent blame Aizen at all!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Interesting
Queen of Torture chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
/*gets nosebleed and passes out from animea*
LunaticV chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
well, a pity that aizen didn't do that out of love...

it'll be interestinf if he actually love byakuya... XD

lol, a comb every year? lol! XD
MoonlitSatin chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I really liked this one, it was hot and disturbing all at the same time! I don't think I'll ever be able to look at Aizen the same way ever again... *sweet drop* It was a great story though!
ElleGal chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
wow! That was hott, hott, hott!
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was scarily hot and amazing. You have a gift, a freaky but cool gift. I loved it and hope you'll keep up the awesome work! JA!
FushimiChika chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
mhmm juicy! lol But that dam**d Aized, can I just seriously stab his head or something geeze! But you should do one of these with ByakuyaxHisana! .
missanimefan chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
So awesome! I think u captured Aizen and his abilites quite nicely. Good work. I particurally love the ending. *gives u a chocolate cookie* D
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
OMG AIZEN! how could you do this to Byakuya!

I loved the fic, but seriously... Aizen really screwed it for me
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
ok that was a really fucked up thing to do to somebody i aizen is such an asshole for that
minoki chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
woah! intense nice though.
Walkure Leuad chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aizen! you snake! how could you!

as usual, everything you write I like
musicallady1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Oh my, that wasn't nice of Souske Aizen at all. No wonder no one really knows about him; Kyoka Suigetsu is a formidable zanpaktou (did I spell that correctly?). Anyway, I feel so bad for Byakuya. I know that Aizen had him remembering everything, but that doesn't include giving the codes does it? Yay for Rukia for trying to help him out of his misery. Keep up the great work!