Reviews for Where Does It Keep Its Brain?
Devi2509 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME PLEASE TELL ME THE STORY CONTINUES
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Yay for adults acting sensibly! Okay... not going back for a small thing is pretty rational. And having a talk was kind of arbitrary... but it all works out.
urs-v chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
You know, I wonder if one day you would exped that to a short story of the amazing badass hocruxe-hunting crew composed of Artur Weasley and Moody Mad-Eye...
A Markov chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Wait a minute. This seems like you're saying that if the adults in JK Rowling's universe weren't a little more attentive and involved in the lives of their teenage children, a lot of death and injury could have been easily avoided.

That's just crazy talk.

Alex.
TheMuggleBornPrincess chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Brilliant.
Goeno chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I adore your plot busting fics!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Yeah! Great story, great idea.
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I had the idea to write this story. You have saved me the trouble. Thanks!

Well done!
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Great stuff! Any chance you'd continue this?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
What is the point of repeating title in the text of the story?
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great story! Love these what-if scenarios. You write them masterfully.
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Nice what if
quaff chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is a great short story. Thank you for writing it.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was good and a nice idea, I like the idea of Lucius and Albus in trouble.

Others knowing about the Horcrux should make dealing with them and not left to Teens not even finished school.

Lets hope Harry not having to save Ginny can put an end to her crush as she is a fangirl, lets hope he can avoid the whole beast in the chest/love potion incident.

Thanks for this.
Ogrebear chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
A very interesting and intriguing point of departure. Really could do with more explanation please!

Without the Diary the Chamber remains closed or would the voices in the walls lead Harry to it anyway?

The duel and parcel mouth revelation could be the focus of Harry's year unless the adults decided to examine his scar...