Reviews for The Stairway of the Mind
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love it!
dondena chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
The last few sentences were like poetry. But the drip, drip, drip sayings are FUNNY! LOL!

But yeah, it was horrible that the Triceratons did that to him! Poor Donny didn't deserve it.

Though it would be cool for us to have that kind of technology if we could ever use it to see what would be on our pet's minds and memories to understand them, say like rescue pets.
mcazevedo chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I love the meaning of this one-shot! Its beautiful!
Tristripe chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Amazing. Simply amazing. I usually dont go reading fics under 10 words (im a long epic fic reader), but because it was tori, i read.

and of course cause im a long epic fic reader i want more.

i loved how everything kinda rhymed, with the same beat like the leak in the pipe. love how it delved into how don was coping after the violation from the triceratons. i was saddened that the creators did not delve into that (cause it was the only time in the series that i am aware where one of the guys calls out to splinter and splinter hears one single voice), but the delved into leo's paranoia after the fight with shredder.

anyways...i loved it. i love you. write more amazing stuff cause it makes life worth it _

caylender chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Your ending line prevokes so much thought; the whole fic is eerie. I love it! Very good job.
tFantasyFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
DUDE. I'm creeped out now. So very creeped out.
Ozlex chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Short but intense. I liked it :D
KameTerra chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'll tell you what I love about this ficlet. I love the syncopation, the rhythm and rhyme to it, the madness I "hear" in the words. I love that it's short. And I LOVE the last line. In contrast to the rest of the story, it is stark and realistic, and all the more powerful for it. That last line leaves me with the feeling that this isn't the end of the story, but the BEGINNING-and my brain is still churning over the possibilities!

Well done!

Reinbeauchaser chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Very poetic and foreboding. Reminds me of an Edgar Alan Poe story. I can sense Don's PTSD in this, even though I've never seen that particular episode. Was it in comic or cartoon form? I've been sort of off turtles as far as watching/reading, so I can't be sure, although I am dabbling a bit lately with re-tooling my very first fanfic.

Anyway, this was nicely done! On to my favorite and C2 file it goes. And since the fanfic comps haven't happened yet for this year, you just made it in time to qualify. Pi90katana is handling the reins this year, it seems, so it should be a good one. :0)

Random Clone chapter 1 . 12/30/2008

Oh. My. Goodness. Sheer genius, Tori. Completely WOWED me. I love the structure and the rhyming; it makes it *so* much more poignant. And as for Don's voice... Well... Let's just say that I wish it were YOU writing the episodes. )