Reviews for Enter the Dark
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
That was perfectly done and totally plausible. Poor Reid! xo
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
pipinheart chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
A very nice wonder he was scared of the dark.
taifanficfan chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
Awww. That was so sweet! Morgan with a compassionate side is even more sexy! Reid is still my Boo though!
pangasius chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Poor Spencer... That was sweet !
PinkHimeLacus chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
THIS WAS SO AMAZING AND CUTE! I wish more stories were like this. Please write more like this and longer. You are a very detailed and thrilling writer. You depicted the chacters to true like. I'm so amazing and happy while reading this. I can't wait to read it a second time. Thanks a billion for sharing! I'm adding you to my alert list and favs. I loved it!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
This was a really sweet story, love their friendship :)
fangirlwithapen chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
yay! sweet story!
charming2drew chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
This was great! I love Reid and Morgan's friendship! Kinda an older/younger brother thing going on! :)
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
i loved it!
Ciara in cotton socks chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
AW, this is really cute! Well done, really deserved the award! Love your work,it's really good... :D :D :D

IWillBeThereWhereYouAre chapter 3 . 1/8/2009
I adored this. The characterizations were dead-on. It's so Reid to be afraid of the dark for a very specific (albeit depressing) reason. And it's just like Morgan to console him. I loved that you made Prentiss afraid of birds-I can see that. :) Just an all around great fic.
TheSundayBlues chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
This. Was. AWESOME. I was so excited to see that you added the last chapter :-)

I loved how Morgan comforted Reid by telling him about Hotch and Emily's fears (although, it would have been funny to see what Rossi is scared of xD), they were absolutely hilarious and it was so adorable. *sigh* I am such a goner for Reid/Morgan hurt/comfort pieces.

So good!

Oh, and my computer froze on me when I first tried to review, so this is my second attempt. Sorry if you accidently get it twice!
mabelreid chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
Great last chapter. I like that Morgan made up an excuse for them without spilling the secret. It's good to know that Reid feels comfortable confiding in Morgan.

But poor little Reid... Kids really are cruel, aren't thet?