Reviews for Of Old Fishing Towns and Midnight Snuggles
Wily Caryatid chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Aw. There's not enough Sokka and Katara brother/sister fluff. That was adorable. :)
itshardtostealfatkids chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
the beginning note made me laugh because i cried at the end of fruits basket, too. like a little baby. and at avatar. and i barely ever cry.

wow. this must be weird getting reviews now even though you proabaly wrote this a while ago.
itshardtostealfatkids chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
haha i loved this!
tomboy 26 chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
I really loved these. Some were sad, others funny, some just plain silly .. but I guess that's what makes Toph and Sokka's story so much better. (I never thought about how Sokka was more reliant on a blind earthbender in the cave then in anything else .. priceless)

Lol .. I kinda assumed Aang would be a snuggler and he would do it with anyone.
Skaties chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Might I say, I have had this happen to me in a way. It was thudering really loudly one night and I have like four little siblings who didnt want to wake up my parents (for reasons, i simply do not knwo) so they all came into my room and huddled on my bed. When I woke in the morning I was on the floor cuddling a not-so-pleasant-smelling towel u.u And there was a cool lightning imprint thingie on the tree in my back yard :D
Skaties chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
Sukka sucks... that is all
Skaties chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
oops! Maybe they shouldnt have had those couple... dozen drinks -.-;
Skaties chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
OMG! That is so cute! I think I exploded a little! xD
Skaties chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OH!

I luffles this! I shall keep reading!
Opaul chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
hey I wrote a story the kinda went along with this theme only it was the aftermath.

/s/4219085/1/Things_I_kinda_forgot_to_mention

here it is incase you might want to read it.
Opaul chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
oh God watch over Kya...stupid Sokka.
Opaul chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
wow i never thought about it that way FORESHADOWING.
IcyMysticWarrior chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
LOL! I was expecting this to be a dream, but it was way better than that! Hahaha, I guess they're okay for this drabble, seeing as they're little little kids, but I bet Katara would slap the heck out of Sokka if they were older. And yes various fans of mine (i doubt I actually have any though) I like Avatar. Is that a problem? No,It isn't. But this is the best drabble I've read in a long time!

Tailia
TwilightGD chapter 13 . 2/11/2009
very well done. As goof as the immediate scene was in the show, this kind of inner thoughts for Toph about it are very realistic.

I say it is perfect.