Reviews for Seven Story Reason
JustCallMeDollface chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
awh. that was a good chapter. im hope things work themselves out! ]
Will Write For Food chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
This is incredibly well written and very intriguing. I'm adding it to my alerts. Can't wait for more!
LemonLime165 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
aww that was a good chapter!

lily was soo close to telling james :(

poor remus. i hope he talks to someone soon...
Lyne Morgan chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
I'm loving your story!
Exodus5 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Seriously is James going to cry every 5 minutes in this story? He's a teenaged boy who is very action oriented, he's not a shut-in cry-baby. I'm not saying he won't cry at all but the way you portay him has him coming off as pathetic.

What's with Lily? In the story discription I got the impression that James was going to go and fight or something and probably avoid her. In your story he just goes and tells her everything like they're best friends or something. It's NOT believable. People DO NOT act like that. Why would he unburden himself to someone who he knows will not be kind to him when he is at his weakest.

And what the hell is up with Lily being some super quidditch player? The more I read the more Lily is becoming some Mary-Suish character. It seems like your trying to make Lily into some super-perfect character. I find that really annoying and I can't read this anymore because of it.
blueberrrykisses chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
why aren't people reviewing!

i love you story.
JustCallMeDollface chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
awh! how cute. ]
JustCallMeDollface chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
oh dramatic. hope nothing bad happens to him! keep up the excellent writing!
classicmovielover chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
This is sweet, but sad. Update again soon.
futurePOTUS chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Lily Luna Potter is the daughter of Harry and Ginny. That's the character your story is under. When FF added Lily L Potter, it changed most of the original James/Lily stories to James P/Lily Luna. Please change it back. Thank you!
Holy Cross Baby chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Hmm, pretty good. Update soon
whitetiger72 chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
cute. I really like the character development you have between James and lily. thanx. update soon
JustCallMeDollface chapter 3 . 1/21/2009
don't we all know it! love it. This is shaping up really nicely! Keep up the excellent work!
larabrambleofbywater chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Ah, that was priceless! LOVED the last line! Lol.

I also quite liked your (and Dumbledore's) portrayal of the Order of the Phoenix. It's probably the best thing he could have done for James.

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
blueberrrykisses chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
i'm loving the story so far

keep going