Reviews for Stalker
Melissa chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Holy Shit. That was intense. I can't believe Phil...Tess maybe but Phil? Is that even legit? Update now! I hope she's having a girl...that would be SO cute!
hinata-37 chapter 12 . 3/1/2009
Yeah yeah ... we all just LOVE cliffhanger don't we? *rolls eyes* Come on lady, are you trying to kill me? lol

wow so an a$$hole...but a good a$$hole...hey I mean at least he warned them!and police officer is working with Victor...ARGH! *SQUEAL!* oh my god the baby is coming...bad timing BabyBolton...but really really excited here!What it's gender...come on you tell your big sister here...please? pretty please? darn it...I guess I'll have to wait til next chappie?

Well girly girl...awesome chapter!Really really can't wait to see what comes next! keep it up babe! Update soon! but most of all...take care hunn!

-You Nelly
hinata-37 chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
So the!I loved the way you put their anger in every single line! it was quite powerful and real! Usual when we get angry we make up thing and say thing we don't think...and that's exactly what you did! like Gabi accusing Troy of cheating..where did that come from Miss Montez? lol and Troy saying that he didn't even have enough time to think about cheating...ouch...wrong answer dude! anyway I like the fight they had but LOVED the make up! The whole bath thing was really cute! good job girly! the police better keep a good eye on Victor! Cuz if they let the little bastard get I think I'll be screaming my lungs out *No*

Princess...awesome chapter! I loved it! can't wait to see more! oh and Ethan...Wake Up Cutie! lol We are all missing the little guy tremundously! keep up the good work lil sis!

-Your Nelly

x lauren
awanderingreader chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Great Job! Loved it!

1HSMWiLdCat chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Wow this is soo intense...i feel all the emotions hitting me!
kkairi325 chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
OMG! Crazy~! Damn...UPDATE ASAP!~
xEryChan chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
awesome chapter. never expected that Philip would have been behind the whole thing but at least he warned Troy.

Ethan has to wake up soon.

this story is really getting good and i don't think i can wait long for an update so update soon

PokieDots chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Ek! NO! Ugh, I hate Phil! But at least he came to warn them. But now they'll be at the hospital, and the plan is messed up! You have to update!
smartgirl231814 chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
Omg i hate cliffhangers. They're so horrible when things are so suspenseful. I HATE VICTOR! He has everywhere with different people. Please get rid of him soon! And Tess and Phil (who I feel sorry for) suck as friends. At least Phil is trying to right his wrong

Oh and poor little Ethan won't see the birth of his sibling. Can't you make him wake up so that all four of them can make it out of L.A safe and sound. Please!

Can't wait for the next update.
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
loved it, just hope phillip do the right thing, thank u and ill be waiting the next.

TroyellaxZanessaxfan chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
:O ! phil was helping victor !

omigoodness - great chappie :)

update soon
CMCastle chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
loving the story ... update soon
marebear11 chapter 11 . 2/24/2009