Reviews for Stalker
kaybaby1127 chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
omg this is soo creepy
kaybaby1127 chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
omg i hope they are all gonna be okaay !
kaybaby1127 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
omg this dude is physco! i have a bad feeling about this
R0CKSTAR14 chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
loved it
zanessa-troyella-HSM-Efron chapter 20 . 8/18/2009
great but u kept me worrying but awesome girl
hinata-37 chapter 20 . 7/26/2009
okay dude...I am in tears! don't worry it's happy and aw-it's-so-cute tears! lol that was just the perfect way to finish this story! I could have thought of a better ending! and than again that's what I expected with your amazing writing skills!

You Rock Aly!

And now I'm on my way to throw the party! ;)

Love you!

Take care sweetie

-Your Sis
hinata-37 chapter 19 . 7/26/2009
Aw poor Gabby... it's was so heart breaking!

but I am glad that they are alright and safe!

The ending of the chapter was really cute!

Great job babe!
hinata-37 chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
OMG! YES! finally! wow I can not tell you how happy I am! WOHO! Tess that b*tch!, she is finally getting what she deserved, unlike Phil... He made a bad choice but he did save Gabby and Ethan. Victor only deserve to die in a very painful way (I may sound really evil ...but I hate this guy's gut with pure passion!)

this is like may fav chappie (after chapter 13)! Victor is finally gone! I think after I'm finish reading this story...I'll throw a party! my mom may think that I'm a lunatic but who cares? lol

Great job lil sis!

Off to read the next chapter!
hinata-37 chapter 17 . 7/26/2009
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

awesome chapter

gotta go!

Peace Out!
hinata-37 chapter 16 . 7/26/2009
oh poor Troy... Ethan talking to his dad through the phone... it was so heart breaking!Tess and Phil...how could they? can't they see that they are tearing this family apart...and for money only! Troy speech to Vie...Aw

gotta go and see what's happen next!

P.S.: sorry if my reviews are getting shorter and shorter... but I can't wait to read next chapter...lol
hinata-37 chapter 15 . 7/26/2009

THAT SON OF A B*TCH! arghh! UN-F*CKING-BELIEVEBALE! I AM SO DAMN MAD(not at you sweetie!)!THAT IMBECILE!I SWEAR I WILL KILL VICTOR IF TROY DOESN'T!

man the suspense is killing me! gotta read next chapter!
hinata-37 chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
Aww... Ethan and Vie are so cute togheter! the way he acts around his little sister is just...so...damn... ADORABLE!

oh my god that frikking nurse..."Ramona" my a$$! She is such a b*tch!And Tess argh!

That bast*rd! Way to break the happy family moment Victor! and OMG! he heard eveything about the promise Troy made to Gabby...Man this going to be so mess up!

Awesome Chappie hunn!

Off to read the next one!
pinkie0496 chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
Aw!

I loved this story!

You're an amazing author and btw you don't have to put my name on the list at the end of the story!

The last chapter was perfect and words couldn't even describe how good the whole story was!

Thanks for the amazing story!

pinkie0496 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great, great story!

I loved it!

I know i'm like a late reader but i loved the first chapter!
Some1outthere chapter 20 . 6/19/2009
wow.. gosh, it was amazing!

the suspense in the story kept me reading the whole day

and I really do mean the WHOLE day

I only stopped for lunch

glad that the couple can get their happy ending

look forward for more awesome fics like this!
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »