Reviews for Stalker
mini princess93 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Please please continue
celest2dcruz chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
haha great story.. when the part about Gabriella bein attacked i was literally at the edge of my seat not many stories can make me do that so great job!
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Really sweet and wonderful start to your story. I like how you made troy very protective of gabby and his son. It showed that he values his family very much and will do anything to keep them safe. Keep up the good plot line. You are doing a great job as a writer by showing their personalities to each character. I really enjoyed reading your story.
zanessatroyella4evr620 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
OK, Alanna. Lemme get this straight.

You're even CONSIDERING deleting this gold? Girl what is WRONG with you ;] ?

I absolutely adore this. My favorite of yours, ever. You will continue, if I have to hunt you down and make you do it :D Baha, JK ! But please please please continue !

I LOVE this !

Love you !

-Amanda x
xEryChan chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This looks like a really interesting story. can't wait to read the next chapter. update soon!
sneakerpie chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw, i love it.

LOL WHAT A CREEP THOSE GUYS ARE THOUGH NGL.
awillowdeeplyscarred chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
hmm...i liked how you wrote the ending, where just hinting at the sex, instead of writing it out in detail, which bothers me a little bit. I liked it though, a nice beginning.
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome! Update ASAP! Very hot lol
Luc91 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This story sounds really good and I'm excited to read it. Hope you do continue it. xx
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24