Reviews for Ugly
Natsumiya Teirin chapter 4 . 3/17/2020
This was so achingly, beautifully written- I absolutely loved this!
bloodedlife94 chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
this was crazy good to read!
coolstrippername chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Honestly, I'm not used to reading stories like this, and I'm really surprised that I'm enjoying it so much. I'll be here when you are finally update. If you do. What I'm hoping LOL.
coolstrippername chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Please, please update! You said there was only one more chapter to go, and I'm extremely eager to read more.
toomanyshipsss chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
this is such a sad fanfic I hope drarry happens soon I hate Harry for hurting draco tht just broke my heart. and I'm surprised how much Dudley already picked up from everyone I mean seriously the weaslys and Hermione really need to be careful around him he shouldn't be knowing about greyback . also I love the perspective you wrote this in . even though you didn't diss the durseys you wrote from what they saw the wizarding world as but didn't write them as the people we should feel pity for. because yes I do feel sorry for them but you made sure to add their negative aspects and how they hurt Harry especially when he was a kid. hopefully drarry next chapter.
ArmadaOfShips chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
God this fic is absolutely repulsive in the best way possible. When I saw the summary I thought it was crack and my immediate reaction was to retch at the thought of Dudley and Harry.I don't know how you managed it but this is simultaneously sickening and morbidly fascinating. I am both in awe and repulsed. Congratulations.
atalanta chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
This is good. I love supernatural by the way.
deadinthewateralready chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
This was a really interesting take on Dudley. I really enjoyed it and I know that the likelihood of this being updated is slim, its been since 2009 I think, but I just wanted to say that this is really good
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 9/12/2015
I hate duddley but I also pity him
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Harry really is amazing!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Beautiful so beautiful!
lovelyduckling80 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I just want you to know this fix is beautiful and wonderful and the anticipation for the next chapter is making my stomach do somersaults. The PoV, the characterization, reading between the lines... Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Please please please finish, I need to know what happens...
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
That was interesting, so beautifully fucked up.
ThePeacockFeather chapter 4 . 10/26/2013
*Sigh...* Your writing is so beautiful! I love the way Dudley's emotions are described so perfectly.
Please, continue!