Reviews for Hallelujah
Insomniaandinfomercials chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
:D I loved this! This song fits them so well (:
Talismanic chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I'm actually not sure if I've reviewed this story or not before... this is the second time I've read it, but I don't remember reviewing, so here you go.

I absolutely adore this story. Not only is so beatiful by itself, but you use the song perfectly. I noticed you changed the shes to he in the lyrics. Clever.

Now you've got me addicted to this song, I love it.

Absolutely brillant. Well done!
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aw so cute :')

House can play the piano AND make out at the same time? I want him.

haha :p
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
aww, that was so sweet. I love Hallelujah. :)
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is my first time reading a House fanfic and I must say I think i'm going to read more becuase of this (I always loved the idea of house and wilson being together:) ~anyway keep on writing (your really good)
paregmenon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
*sigh*

kewt. well written and the song is perfect.

]
Fire Lord Castiel chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
*sigh* That was so emotional. I loved it! I can really see this happening on the show. If only my wish would come true. TT
Johnny Davenport chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
*dreamy sigh* Hallelujah. :)
anon chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Loved it! Nearly made me cry 8)

Very touching (though a bit corny; but that doesn't matter)
Max Gat chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Aw
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
That was awesome!
noisystar chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
that was so arbitrary, but very sweet. Almost unbelievably so, considering it was coming from House, but I liked it. The last spoken word was really nice, too. I enjoyed the description (o: thanks for this.
VividMind chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Really cute!
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Cute and fluffy, yes. A little bit short on the actual writing, but meh, it is a song fic. (Also, by Leonard Cohen originally, although Cale does it better, but not as well as Buckley). What is original is well written at any rate.