Reviews for A Lovers Dance
hpfan95 chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I know its been a while since you updated (3 years, 1 month and a day or two depending on the clock when I finish typing) but please please update if you can find the next chapter somewhere after all this time... I counted reviews for chapter seven it's more than 6, and you did say 6 for a new chapter, right? This is a really good story and I'd love to see an update :)
fireprincess17 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
That is great please update soon
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I hope that Draco shows her what he heard :) this is good I love it update soon
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
I hope you post more and get more then 6 reveiws, because your story is good. I can't wait to find out what happens between Hermione and Ron. Havr a wonderful week. )
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
I really like this story so far, I've always been a dramione fan!
Tsudoki101 chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
I'll review! Why? Because i like this story and find it interesting. Aerith72 you are able to create chapters that make me wish that they were part of the real story. You have a knack fo creating possible dialogue between the two. There are still many questions coerning Draco, like is he ever going to confess or what? LoLz.

It's a twist of story plot that you have going on here and i'm really keen on finding out more about it.
Linwe Ferland chapter 7 . 6/17/2010
Cant wait for Hermione to dump Ron.

It's not that i hate him, i just prefer Draco.

Like the idea that Hermione has a dance room in the Head Tower.

Update soon!
Catastrophe E chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Great story! I think you went a bit overboard with the whole slut thing in the first few chalets but over all I'm lovin it! Keeps goin plz!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Mione, your going to tell ron to eff off cuz hes an axs.

Ron stfu!

Yay I don't have a problem!

I am so happy there was a new chappie yay!
MrsGeek chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Nice story. I can't wait for Hermione to dump Ron.
whitney5678 chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Good start keep it up
LadyBookworm80 chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
I'm liking where this story is going but I'm going to go a bit Hermione on you. Your math doesn't add up. There are 5th, 6th, and 7th year prefects, right? And 4 houses.

So if there are 2 prefects from each year that makes 24 students, 26 students if you count the 2 head students. Even if there was only 1 prefect per house per year you would still have 12 prefects, 14 students with the heads. So, how did you end up with a vote of 18 for the prefect meeting?

Something is a bit wonky here. _; But then I am a bit sleep deprived.
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
It was good and Ron is a jerk. I hope she dumps him soon. I also hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Have a fantastic week. )
unicorngirl14 chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
this is good so ron is becoming a bit abusive update soon please
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Ahh I love it. Its adorable.

I want more.

I think I have a problem haha.