Reviews for Ranger Versus the Cupcakes A Pastry Story
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Awww this is so cute, he'd rather get a makeover than make more cupcakes. Lol thanks for this oneshot :D
bgrgrmpy chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
oh my gosh.
i get so happy when i read this story.
my smile is so darn big.
the play on words, Rangers thoughts about little Joey.
fun story.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very cute. Just as my daughter has her daddy wrapped around her finger too.
papaslittlecj chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Thats so cute. :)
Bri chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was absolutely hilarious! There were so many quotable lines in it. "Did your jammies fall off again?". So perfect. "There are certain phrases no man wants to hear". I also loved that Ranger opted to let his daughter put make-up on him (again LOL) rather than make another cupcake. Great one-shot. Look forward to reading more of your work!
Knitchick chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That story was hilarious. It looks like they have a mini-Steph there. I have no doubt Ranger will be watching that boy very closely as they age.

Thanks for sharing!
ccginel chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
hahaha loved it! especially the ending!

hard core ranger, allowing his baby girl to put makeup on him!
JenniferK chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
What a perfectly delightful story. "Did your jammies fall off again?" Hahahaha. And I loved the part about Uncle Joe not being allowed to eat cupcakes any more. So fun.
pbell chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I love your story! Could totally see this happening.

Pam
BearcatsRock chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ranger's "mini-babe" ...LOL! Such a cute story and so Ranger. Love the cupcake maker and Ranger's reaction. Great story.
jago-ji chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You must have an irreverent hulking alpha male and an adorable precocious little girl residing in your brain to get both down to such a refined T. I love all the hilarious LOL funny lines. Wonderful vignette.
FanFictionAficionado chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Lovely little Christmas vignette. Truly funny! Thank you! I really enjoy your writing! Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Jordana Babe chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Thats right Ranger is caught hook line and sinker LOL Love this short great job
First Generation Scot chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"Did your jammies fall off again?" Hysterical! What a cute short!
Rangersbabe10 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
That story is so flipping adorable. I have read it several times and I have to say it never gets old!