Reviews for Disillusionment
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
its a long one shot- but one of the best i've read ever *faves*!
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
You are one of my favorite authors. I love all of your RK fiction and I don't know how I have not read your L/J stuff sooner! I enjoy the dynamic you have between all of maurauders and your characterization of Lily, I hope this fic is not discontinued!

Thank you!
DorkQueen chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
WHY YOU SO GOOD AT JILY FANFICS?

I read the other one you wrote(Brothers by Choice) and I decided to scroll through the list of fanfics you wrote.

Post another chapter? Please?
With Love from Lyss chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
This is soooooo awesome and cute. i LOVE wut thier relationship is turning into. Please continue to update, i look forward to reading more
Pittsy chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Oh, I love this story! I love Lily's struggles and James managing to screw things up just as she's warming to him. Its realistic and I was so happy (well, sort of) when you introduced the DE attack on Hogsmede. It really brought it down to reality (and was also very well written). I'm really looking forward to reading more!
YannaKits chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
AWESOME much! ;]]
Destiny1029 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
Great Chapter! I'm so slow on this review, but really it just keeps getting better and better! So where from here, Miss? I wonder how Lily will react in this cease fire.
JapanLi chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I'm really enjoying your take on their relationship and how it develops. Thanks for the update!
archangelBBQ chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
liked the ending! sets it up well for more upcoming excitement -
Akt5us chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
I really like this story and I can't wait to read more! :)
always-kh chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
great chapter i like the way things are changing and the different perspectives are also great.
always-kh chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
great chapter i like how her opinion of him is changing albeit slowly and how realistic it all seems. plus the action and group dynamics are all great and entertaining.
hockeygirl9 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
yay finally a new chapter! I've missed this story soooo much! Please update again sooner!
monica chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Amg, I can't wait to see what you do with this story!
vamp1987 chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Nice chapter! It will be interesting to see what James will do now that he has a second chance with Lily.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »