Reviews for Knock, Knock
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Dear Night:

I stopped believing in this story when you mentioned the communion of mind and heart between Evangelicals and Russellites. You didn't really learn much about these people before mocking them, did you?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
wolfnymph1 chapter 13 . 1/30/2017
I got all but one of those riddles. (a liar? really? how did I miss that? GAH.)
thebat chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
the pamphlet descriptions are outrageous and that easter is a repurposed holiday celebrating reproduction. also a 1000 dollar car is VERY VERY cheap. even 10k is cheap for a car. tracts are free so you couldnt be referring to those
MandalorianPirate chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
You need to make a sequel! :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
The last riddle can also be answered with "vowels" golly gee I'm a nerd
jonathin.stuart chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
NOW THAT OFFENDS ME! THE SOUTH IS NOT UNEDUCATED!
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
Personally I do so e door to door witnessing. I offer to do yard work and leave it at that. These Jehovas witnesses are doofuses and I found the story quite funny. Though I think the Joker would enjoy the Bible.
Anna10473 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Oh. My. God. This is hilarious! I can't believe I never read this before! It will take me a while to read through all the chapters! This is something I would want to read again and again!
gjgsnoss chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
you disgust me
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Ah well, not quite the confrontation I was hoping for. But still a lot of fun, especially seeing these two guys getting the "more-forgiving-than-thou" treatment by the other customers. It's a load of fun!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Oh god. This is equal parts hilarious and horrible. I just really hope that they pull out the anti-gay literature when they meet Poison Ivy and get a lecture on the male-dominated hegemony of Christianity (mostly because that would be funny and/or interestingly absurd and a perspective I could see her having).
Xehanort10 chapter 6 . 6/22/2015
John and Arnold fighting over Scarface was the best part of this chapter.
The dark of night5 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
You know, just a point, but you might want to not mention the specific name of a religion. I could have found this funny, but all I could think while reading this was that some poor kid is going to go to school and his classmates are going to be making fun of him and quoting from things like this. If you want to make a parody, that's fine, even if it's about something that a lot of people are really serious about. But mentioning specific names puts it immediately in the realm of bullying. It's mockery, really, and I saw a lot of people in the comments said nasty stuff. Whether you agree or to, it's a free country isn't it? Religious freedom in America is something that is super important to just about every religion in the country. Just consider countries where practicing either a specific religion or any religion at all can get you killed or jailed or even just beaten and harassed. Now think of places where not practicing a religion can do the same. Neither is right, is it? And no one wants to live in either place. That's why, for the sake of common decency and because even religious people are people too, and they do the same things as everyone else, mentioning specific names in a fic that makes fun of things in a pretty rude way...it's really not okay.
king-of-sass chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
This idea is preposterous and very, very amusing. Awesome story!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I finally finished reading this at 6:00AM. And I'm actually glad I did. my only criticism is that you could have kept milking this; they could have run into Victor Friez at some point. Also, you missed the opportunity for a good brick joke. I seem to recall one of the other rogues asking them to tell Riddler that he owed him money.