Reviews for Knock, Knock
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 13 . 4/23
I finally finished reading this at 6:00AM. And I'm actually glad I did. my only criticism is that you could have kept milking this; they could have run into Victor Friez at some point. Also, you missed the opportunity for a good brick joke. I seem to recall one of the other rogues asking them to tell Riddler that he owed him money.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 4/22
I haven't laughed that hard in ages. Thank you so much for writing this!
masterdisk chapter 2 . 3/31
that was so funny that I can't even feel sorry for them ;P
great idea!
Dimentio's Epic Girlfriend chapter 2 . 3/24
Oh mygosh

so funny
i cannot breathe through my laughter
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 13 . 2/7
Awesome!
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 7 . 2/6
I remember Walter the Farting Dog from my younger days! Thanks for the nostalgia! :) (btw I still haven't stopped laughing!)
Blonde Sunflower lover chapter 1 . 2/5
Must contain... Laughter- *loses it and rolls on the floor* lol!
Katherine chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
'It can only get better.'
Those are famous last words on the level of, "What could possibly go wrong?" Lmao
ClickyPen chapter 13 . 9/3/2013
Oh, for the syllables one I was going to say vowels. Huh.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Personally, I think this is the most brilliant religeon-centric story I've ever seen. The haters are full of shit.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2013
best one iv read only thing it needed more joker
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Oh Superman, I feel so sorry for you...
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Oh my god, this was just... I'm pretty sure I burst several major organs by laughing too hard! I absolutely loved it!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I'd never thought I'd enjoy reading slapstick sprinkled with sitcom, but I did. A lot. Great job.
Songbird of the End chapter 13 . 1/16/2012
Okay, um, regular stuff first. I guess. The story was funny and even though I've never had to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses (and hope I never do because they make me think of Jenova and the Westboro Baptist Church and both are just /wrong/), this was very cathartic. Or schadenfreude-ic. But more importantly, the answer to that third riddle could also be vowels! (Take that, Riddler.)