Reviews for Moonlight
Steviemotte chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Hey, its so interesting to read this story. the contents is really really interesting! i know i repeat myself i don't think the change of sasuke is to fast. i hope for more sasuksaku moments. 3 so i hope you're still on the story :)) love it!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
I liked it. It was great :) So sad though, reminds me of things...

Well, next chappie ASAP, I NEED IT. YOU ARE AWESOME!
cast14 chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
aww great story i loved it

cts

i can't wait to find out what will happen next

what will happen when sakura goes completely blind
cast14 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
great story i loved it can't wait till the next chapter
VanillaMostly chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
i think this is a very sweet, sad story. I like the quiet tone to it.
Sadbrowneyes976 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
i reall like this chapter. i love how dedicated ino is, more so than any other character, to finding a cure. i love your writing style.
shkh4ever chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
Thank you for the new chapter. Well done. Why should Sasuke have a reaction to Sakura wearing glasses, does he have to have one? I think he should only if you want to move him closer to her at this point in the story. Sakura doubting her actions is a normal part of grieving for the loss of not only her eyes but of everything her future might have been. Until next time.
haliz chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
its been a while!

and now i get what you said about kyoko, her dog i get it and is not offending i just got alittle frenzy hehehe sorry 'bout that...this chapter was pretty just to name it... naruto finding answers and sakura making progress i really like it and i think it hasnt changed it is quiet and contemplative and serene and that is the way youve been writing and i think is the reason why i like it n.n
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
"Kakashi appears at the doorway, a smile in his eyes. Naruto sometimes wondered how people could do that, smile with the littlest parts of their body. A talent, he is sure, and Kakashi has mastered it.

(What Naruto doesn’t realize is that he smiles with his whole body, with every part, and that is an even bigger talent.)"

This part is awesome, and I can can see what you mean about Kakashi smiling with his eyes and Naruto with his body. I'm agreed with it completely. 3 Also, I like how Naruto was musing about the problem with trying to change Sasuke back, and how they should be adapting to the new Sasuke. Naruto's pretty smart sometimes, more than I give him credit for. The truth is, he's an awesome character. Even if I don't always think of him that way. :)

I enjoyed this whole chapter. That moment with Ino's team is nice, but I feel sad for all of them. The other two are trying to help her, and what she's doing is hurting them somewhat. And Ino has problems coping with the likelihood that there will be no cure, or that if there is they won't find it in time. I wish I could give her a hug.

And Sasuke ate the tomatoes. *big smile* I think he will grow to trust them again in time. And I look forward to the next chapter _
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
I love this chapter to pieces. Kakashi made me laugh, and I like the idea of Sakura having a dog to be her eyes. I remember reading a book about a blind person who had a guide dog before. Oh, and that moment with Shikamaru and Chouji going to get Ino was cute too. I love their team; they're awesome. 3 Oh, and I liked the part about Sakura crying and telling herself she wasn't. She does try too hard sometimes. And it was interesting reading that Sasuke chose his new team because they weren't fakers and all that. Thanks so much for writing this~
Lover of Stories 24 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Ah, I finally went to read more of this and it was awesome. I love the part where it said Sakura doubts they can ever be Team Seven, but not that they might be a team. And I like how you described Naruto and Sasuke's "fights," with "There are no bright fires and glares that reveal their connection. Instead there are small things called vegetables in Naruto’s ramen and Naruto is suddenly left alone in a room with a vacumn and duster. Sasuke uses subtle tactics but it is something at the very least." That part made me smile.

I don't think they will find something to cure Sakura's blindness, but I do think she will adapt to it. And it's nice of Ino to search anyway. Oh, and I really liked the part with the ice cream bars, and how Sasuke said he never asked them to "rescue" him, and later before he left Sakura had her answer: "You never had to ask." The moment is sad in part, but it's heartwarming all the same. And it's good to know some parts of Sasuke never change. Like him not liking sweets, hehe.

Your fics are amazing. 3 On to the next chapter! _
MyUsedRomance chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
I like the pace in this chapter and I also had a perfect song to go along with it.

(Le Moulin - in the Amelie soundtrack)

lovely chapter. can't wait for the next.
cast14 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
great story i loved it
haliz chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
actually the end on this chapter made me hate kakashi i dont know probably if i was sakura it willbe like they are moking me they understimating me (you know cuz im in sakuras place) but besides that i cant explain how bad made me feel the story it was so strong and so well writen i totally and absolutely love it the characters sakuras and sasukes they are great i love it
Sadbrowneyes976 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
yay! that was really good. it was really worth the wait too, so i'm not angry about the time. and if the next chapter is good, i can wait even longer! thanks for updating.