Reviews for The Odds
KatlynIreneGlasse chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
This is amazing you really did show gales emotions in this as well as his frustration at the whole situation, the fact that his crush is going into the arena and he cant tell her he loves her absolutely BRILLIANT

XoXo ~Liz~
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Gale doesn't get a lot of time in this book. I'm glad that you wrote this insight into his perspective. His frustration with the situation as a whole comes through in your words, and I can see the start of someone who will be open to rebellion later. Good job.
mrsmellark99 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Bravo!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Really brilliant. You portrayed Gale great and your descriptions and flow in this fanfic is really good :)
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
nicely written
gamefreek321 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Wow this was great.

I am really impressed with your portrayal of Gale. He seems like he would be a hard character to write, but you nailed him quite well.

This really does feel as if Gale is telling the story, and that is exactly what I was expecting. I liked the interaction with the school girls in the beginning, I think that is a pretty accurate depiction of how Gale feels about his schoolmates.

Great Read.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh, back when I still liked Gale :) It dissapeared when I started reading Catching Fire. Anyway, this was really good! Seemed like this was really Gale telling the story instead of Katniss. Also, this is one of the few stories I'll ever favorite that have Gale as the main character :P Go Team Peeta!

~LizTheBookNerd
upwithyourturret chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I like this very much!
Elani chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I liked your Gale. I wonder if that's what he was really going to say before he was dragged out of the Justice Building.
waytobefabulous chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aw that is awesome ! Great job! If only Katniss know :(

-lyokofanforever
nia-ox chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Fantastic!
gabsta chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i love this story and although i cannot really decide whether i prefer peeta or gale but i am leaning towards gale. this story was great.
MissJackieMac chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Amazing!

You should continue on to say what he's thinking throughout the events of the actual games.
Captain Torch chapter 1 . 3/20/2009