Reviews for Barbie Dancing
ROFL XD.
fayfan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
ROFLMAO! XD
FrostyFeline chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ROFLMFAO three cheers for mad Ukitake! And Uki in a dress! And swearing! *cheers*
Brenna Snow chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
HA! HA! HA! Ohmygawd! Holy crap that was the funniest thing ever! And when Kyoraku kept yelling effing sweet, and when Ukitake broke the CD player... Oh, man.

That was pure genius right there!

Keep it up!
Deacol chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
HOLY...that was hilarious like seriously, omg that dancing bit made me lauge so much XD omg lol, it's Ukitake's mad! Yay! Thanks for sharing, it was GREAT! Gotta fav They're so cute! (especially ukitake, he's my favourite)
Dark Magician Girl KKC chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my God that was hallarious! XD
DanitheET chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
pft! HAHAHAHAHA! oh dear, hehe, hilarious i can't stop laughing XD
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Wow... reading this makes me so happy! I laugh like a lunatic at the sheer absurity of the situation! Blew up half of Canada? Love it. (Nothing against you Canucks, of course. XD)

I love this fic! Great job, dearie!
EbonyLion chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Wow, this is one of the most unique KyourakixUkitake stories I've read! It made me laugh and blush and...now I want more.

Keep it up!
pinball62 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OMG that was so funny! i loved it soo much lol! definately a favourite
cg2006 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh...my...god...

You have the BEST imagination EVAH. xD
KBones chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Oh my god i am crying with laughter! i love this! you should write about Jyuu and Shun getting their revenge on Yama-jii lol.
Joker and the Thief chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
If i wasn't laughing, i was squealing with fluffiness. Bravo. Poor Ukitake lol. Anyway, awesome little story and I enjoyed reading every bit of it. :)