Reviews for No Good Deed
C0bwebb chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
This is an excellent conclusion to the story. I like the fact that you didn't resolve everything...some things are left to guess! Great story!
C0bwebb chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
This chapter is really scary but also really good! Way to go! (Sorry got this one swapped with the one for Chapter 3)
C0bwebb chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I love the confusion that's apparent in this chapter!
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
This is a great start! I love how Helen goes into "doctor mode" when assessing her own injuries!
NoCleverSig chapter 4 . 10/8/2010
Wow! That was very powerful. I bow down to your whumpness. I don't know if I have it in me to write it. Very strong stuff. Great job.

NoCleverSig chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
Whoa! to quote K. Reeves. Who are these people? I hate 'em. Strong, scary stuff, MS!

NoCleverSig chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Oh wow! This IS dark. I don't know if I can do this. (It's me, not you). I'm just so good at visualizing everything, it hurts just reading it (the pain, not your words. heh). Scared, but strangely intrigued, by chapter 3. Oh my! Gulp.

Nubbin Lover chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
Wow! I loved the inner monologue! I hope there will be more to this story. I want Him to get whooped by Helen!
scifithinker chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
I found it unsatisfying not to find anything out about why she was abducted or how she and Will escaped. It reminds me of a PWP with violence instead of sex. The violence, though, is well-written and evocative.

I would recommend changing the warning on chapter 3 from sex to rape or non-con. The story is clearly moving in that direction, but rape is usually more upsetting than sex. I know people who will read the latter but skip the former.

Despite my criticisms, I do think the writing is skilled. I would have preferred, however, to see it in the context of a larger story.
missmeyet chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
I loved Ash's voice in this chapter - it really rang true )

ames
Sillycod chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
What? You're gonna leave us there? Without knowing what the hell just had happened and who were these horrible people? I hate you! Gah!

So I guess you just wanted to have us feel what Helen feels by staying in the fog of all that just like she does...

Damnit bloody hell!
chelle db chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
I don't know what to say. This is a great little fic. I really enjoyed reading it. You revealed so much without going over board with graphic details. Well done and thank you.

Will there be a sequel? I'd so love to know who did those things to her and why...and how Helen would deal with knowing who it was.
HAZMOT chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
You made this so intriguing, that I wanted more on who actually captured Helen and Will. Also I wanted to know how they escaped or who rescued them? But I guess it was not to be. I feel sorry for Helen, knowing what she went thru and how violated and hurt she was, that she has to hide behind her mask of immortality to cope. At least she knows that Will and Ashley care about her, and Ashley was the catalyst to make her go on and have hope that she has another purpose to forget her pain. :D
macisgate chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
This was such a great story! Nice ending too.
MandySg1 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Thanks MajSam, like I said you did a good job ;)

Now, you just have to write a continuation to this one...:D