Reviews for Changing Directions
Blue Moon chapter 16 . 6/10
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Jake should have run the minute Bella showed her face. Run far, run fast, run long.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
I really liked this. Bella acting like a girl would respond around someone that looked like jacob and was warm and sexual and best of all ALIVE while still being recognizably Bella. I can kind of understand that Edwards looks are supposed to be a bit..much. But I can never get how any female one would find the cold, the lack of warmth or the stone hard touch sexy. Once you get past the looks, Edward is just dead, then throw in his manipulative, emotionally abusive nature. His lack of faith in both Bellas intelligence and judgement and it adds up to a whole lot of what the hell? Anyway so far this just feels right.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
This works for me. If Bella was not quite so..selfish, self-absorbed and a coward I could see something like this happening, her going after Jake. Mary Sue Meyer necrophilia fantasy not withstanding, I would have a hard time understanding how a healthy (which of course Bella is certainly NOT) young woman could find having sex with a cold, ,reanimated dead guy mass murderer a remotely fulfilling experience. Not to mention Eddies other...interesting personality traits. You know - the stalking, manipulation, lying. Telling her where she can go, who she can see, what she can do. questioning her judgement and intelligence. Little things like that. But hey he looks GOOD!
April-Showers82 chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Your comment: "they don't go around frolicking in meadows and such, having the perfect relationship. They fight and they kiss and they laugh and they cry and they live. And that's what makes it perfect. The fact that it's not." is perfect. I definitely agree with it. True, when you love someone and are mad at them that your anger doesn't magically disappear a moment later. But love does make it hard to stay mad. I loved the wit and sarcasm. I liked this story a lot.
PastOneonta chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
This is cute, light, and sweet. Jacob's voice is so fun. I have never read any interaction of his with the Denali's, that was neat. I also liked your author's notes, they were fun to read too.
snow eopard chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
love it
dwolf77 chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
I dig it. I wish I could get straight to the point. But I'm all girly an d have to write a 1000 pages. Good story.
Zayide chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
pretty awesome for it being so tame...lol!

I like a bit of heat in my JXB stories but yours was nice, well written as far as I can tell (minimal mistakes) and definitely sweet.

I will be adding it to my collection (the one in my flash drive) with citation of where I found it and who it belongs to (if you pm me your real name I will use that one instead of your pen name from here).

thank you for posting...
BrookeBelikov chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Loved this story! Nice and happy.
j.d.y chapter 16 . 9/11/2011
Awwww
Ottawa Pagan chapter 16 . 4/9/2011
loved your story - expecially liked how you worked in the Denali coven.
K chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"fairytale wedding, teenage funeral fantasy" perfect!
san potter chapter 16 . 6/8/2010
such a cute ending! D i love flirty bella she's so cute!

i havent checked your other stories yet i'll have to check them now :D
san potter chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
jaja pensé que ibas a contar la historia del amor infantil de jake x) hubiera estado bueno! besos me encanta tu historia. aunque es dificil imaginarse a bella eligiendo a jake jeje en el libro estaba muy ciega :S