Reviews for The Mirror of a Bad Dream
duskbutterfly chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
I love the last two chapters - it's usually pretty hard to sustain momentum with the loss of one of the main characters (albeit temporarily) but if anything it seems to make the writing even more poignant.

The image of Booth & Brennan crying together, pouring out their souls - drawing on their physical proximity for strength yet not forcing the pressure of looking at one another... is so vivid and so moving!

I also love the way they admit their love (particularly Booth's competitiveness) without then instantly becoming really involved and inseparable; its so different to a lot of people's views and yet so "right" for Booth and Brennan to find that new rhythm and fortify that bond.

The Talia / Brennan scene is awesome, so unexpected in their connection and so powerful. I also love Booth's part in this sequence, from stressed to completely understanding.

*Note* I can't remember now if i reviewed last chapter or not (having internet issues) so apologies if i've been repeating myself.
IsleofSkye chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
AW! that was perfect. I'm so glad that you had Talia be good to him, and not have Brennan find some cracked out woman when she showed up. I also love how you're having Brennan be a part of Jamal's life. This is a really good story. I can't wait to read the next update.
csimesser1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
that was good loved it
HawkAngel XD chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
sweet! both chapters! update soon please

HawkAngel
carrebear14 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
I liked this chapter, and I am glad that things are going well for all of them! Post more!
MadeOfStars chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
So sweet. I am glad she got to see him again and will be able to have an ongoing relationship with him. Add in Booth and she is creating quite a family for herself. I see why the two chapters needed to be separated...
Lcsaf chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
...is she gonna be late to Booth's?
TheLifeILive chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
That was great!

I loved Brennan's interaction with Talia and her family, how easily she fit in and how she was able to tell Talia how much she admired her for enduring what she had.

I also loved what the chapter said about Booth and Brennan's relationship, how it so easily evolved and shifted to accommodate their new relationship.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Leah
NICOLEMARIE15 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
:).

I liked it!

I'm so glad Jamel is back in it!
Starlite1 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
*Facepalm* She forgot... Oh dear...

Very sweet nonetheless, please don't let Booth get too pissed off at her!
goldpiece chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Aw, this chapter made the song 'all you need is love' play through my head. What a great chapter, and it's nice to know that Jamal is in a loving environment and that Brennan is always welcome there. Another great chapter by you.

Melissa
Turbs chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
so cute, very nice the dinner scene! :) tempe must be quite happy... can't wait to read more!
freelancer starbuck chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
i really do think this is one of the best chapters you've written. i love how you've placed jamal in a loving environment so that brennan can still have contact with him. fantastically written, can't wait for more! :)
ReadingRed chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
I'm glad she got to see Jamal again. great chapter
a2zmom chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Very lovely. Talia and Temperance connecting was quite moving.
386 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »