Reviews for The Mirror of a Bad Dream
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
"Dr. Brennan and a hood rat"

This isn't going to be ugly, it's going to be interesting! Can't wait for more!
Braelyn Rae chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This is great so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.
goldpiece chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Another great beginning to another great story. When you first told me about this, I thought it was a good idea. I'm glad you're writing it, and I'll be interested to see what you manage to dredge up from Booth's past. Can't wait to see Brennan as a foster parent either. That should be good.

Melissa
saysaywhatagain chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
i love this story, allthough i thought it would be bones's idear to take jamal in, update soon:)
SteBo chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm liking this story and looking forward to more. Oh and can I just say that I love Caroline?
Valieara chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great start, definitely looking forward to more.

(Also, I don't know if you're a huge stickler for facts in your stories - God knows I don't know half the time if an author's made something up as long as it sounds credible - but there's a rather useful community on livejournal, if you're on the site and don't know about it, called little_details. I believe it's actually designed for writers with questions/scenarios not easily researched, if that appeals to you.)

I am likely not the first to admit I lurked through Foster Child, so I have no doubt you have another masterpiece on your hands. :D
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey!

A very, very excellent start to what I'm sure will be an exceptional story it it's anything like your previous foray into Brennan's past. I love the way you've set this up, a brilliant way of delving into Booth's traumatizing childhood.

I think the tradeoff makes sense, whether or not that's the way it's done, I doubt anyone here actually knows:)

I really can't wait to see where you take this.

Great job!

Leah
Virpukka chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This really sounds interesting and I can't wait to read your next chapter. I can't wait to see how Brennan will handle that little guy and how Booth will help her. I hope that they can help him and give him something what his own parents fail to give, home. So please post more soon!
BluJPlover chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
great job so far, i'm definitely interested. ] can't wait to see what happens.
MickeyBoggs chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Love how you jumped right into the action with this story. Got my attention from the start and kept me wanting more. I gotta agree with Caroline that it's gonna be real interesting to see Brennan with this kid as they live in totally separate worlds! Looking forward to the next chapter.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
great chapter, great start... update soon please

HawkAngel